Streamer objects disappearing.

Well, i created about 500 objects for an interior, it's a public one. When going at it's end, the objects from the other part disappear, and when going to it's begining, the objects from the end disappear. You can see a video below. This problem is not present only in this interior.
I tried a lot of things to solve this problem. I tried augmenting the "Streamer_SetVisibleItems(STREAMER_TYPE_OBJECT , 750);", that didn't help. I tried lowering the stream distance on each of the object by adding in the end: ", 0, 1, -1, 100.0, 0.0);(worldid, interiorid, playerid, stream distance, draw distance)"
This is the map: http://pastebin.com/kiEGtGV4
And the video that shows the problem itself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubjRemOvAEM

stream distance to 600 draw distance to 700 and solved.

In server.cfg add :

stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000

and modify "streal_distance" for your values.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAlexisX2
Посмотреть сообщение
In server.cfg add :

stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000

and modify "streal_distance" for your values.
Didn't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeitY
Посмотреть сообщение
stream distance to 600 draw distance to 700 and solved.
This didn't help too.

You have to many small objects in a small area or you have way to many objects in one small area.
Try to make the interior map in the sky.

Are you sure that you changed configs in INCLUDE streamer.inc NOT in server.cfg?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure that you changed configs in INCLUDE streamer.inc NOT in server.cfg?
Yes, that didn't help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonPlay
Посмотреть сообщение
You have to many small objects in a small area or you have way to many objects in one small area.
Try to make the interior map in the sky.
The interior is in the sky, look at the objects coordinates on pastebin.

Fk it then, one more thing

native CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Floattreamdistance = 600.0, Float:drawdistance = 200.0);

Last 2 numbers are streamdistance and drawdistance, and i've seen you have 0.000000 in most of your objects..

Just a guess, i have had also same problems with loading objects, and it was due to too much create objects ( madness but true )

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Fk it then, one more thing

native CreateDynamicObject(modelid, Float, Float:y, Float:z, Float:rx, Float:ry, Float:rz, worldid = -1, interiorid = -1, playerid = -1, Floattreamdistance = 600.0, Float:drawdistance = 200.0);

Last 2 numbers are streamdistance and drawdistance, and i've seen you have 0.000000 in most of your objects..

Just a guess, i have had also same problems with loading objects, and it was due to too much create objects ( madness but true )
I removed everything after the (modelid, x, y, z, rx, ry, rz); I just edited the streamer include and changed the default values as you indicated. 600.0 and 200.0, didn't help. I just don't know what can i do.