Samp server UDP or TCP?

Can someone for sure tell me if samp server is using UDP or TCP?
I have read somewhere that its UDP but somewhere its TCP, and even that its a combination...(udp for server and tcp for query mechanism...)

So if someone could for sure tell me if its UDP or TCP? (I need to tell my support on VPS to open ports)

It's a UDP system. Besides the SA-MP query mechanism, things like the "Server-Full" attack provide evidence that it's UDP.

Some plugins do use TCP. The socket plugin does, and I think the audio plugin does as well. MySQL plugin technically too, but since that connection is localhost (most of the time) it doesn't matter.

samp03svr and samp-server.exe uses an INPUT UDP protocol on IPv4 that's it

So i understand that game server is using UDP to communicate with clients.
But do i only need UDP or i need both TCP and UDP.

The thing is i have VPS, and i need to contact my support to open ports on router firewall.
Port 7777 is opened and i can not see my server online (or connect to it), but if i test that port with websockets than all works fine. I also know my server is working as i can see it by sending query from LOCAL web server (using php query by westie)

Now i know websockets use TCP, and if samp query mechanism is using TCP than i dont see a reason why i cant see server online or connect to it...

So now the question is if i only need UDP or i need both TCP and UDP?

just UDP

It's possible the issue is with your "Windows Firewall" settings if you are using windows. Else, proceed with contacting the support team.

Thx for answering, well i will contact support and ask to open UDP instead of TCP.