Progress Bar Editor Contest

Progress Bar Editor Contest
As stated here, Southclaw removed the editor packaged with the Progress Bars include. He also said that he know some people are creating editors themselves and that he would choose the best. After that I decided to ask about starting a contest. Southclaw agreed and now I am here.

So, who here thinks theirs will be the best? Who will even compete? Whose will have the best features? Whose will have the best GUI? Well, let's see!

I think it would be best if there were only ~20-25 competitors at the most, it's quite a bit of work to test all of them. If any competitors reply here I will add them to the list below along with a link to their post. I suggest making the post look good. Videos would also make the testing part a lot easier. Be sure to include screenshots and details. After Southclaw says there is enough competitors I will post a poll onto this thread, everybody can vote including including votes on their own work.

The List

I'm up for it. I've always wanted a progress bar editor that supports the edition of multiple bars at a time.. let's see if I can make something out of it!

I will reply once I have some screenshots.

Emmet will win no doubt.

Best of luck!

The one I made is a basic editor. Plenty of people can create something much better. Here's my post if you're interested:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=103

Is this over yet? :P

It seems that no-one wants to join.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
View Post
Indeed, limiting the contest to 25 people is brave - if I were you I'd be hoping for 2!
I don't expect many, I didn't expect many in the first place which is why I made this thread.

Emmet has the underscore on the right side of his nickname, and you put it on the left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
Emmet has the underscore on the right side of his nickname, and you put it on the left.
Oooooooooh..

*Hot water cooling quickly; "Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"*

Wow, this is a great contest!

I checked both the competitor's scripts (Emmet_ and Pottus), and I have to say that they did an awesome job! I loved the way they both implemented the script, and the more easier way to control progress bars! I wish best of luck to the current and future participants!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookland
View Post
Oooooooooh..

*Hot water cooling quickly; "Tsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss"*
Ouch...

Awesome.

I think you should try and get this thread moved to filterscripts section now that you have a couple scripts submitted General sucks.

Does anyone have the editor made by Emmet_ because the pastebin doesn't work anymore.

P.S Sorry for topic bumping BTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashhiee
View Post
Does anyone have the editor made by Emmet_ because the pastebin doesn't work anymore.

P.S Sorry for topic bumping BTW!
https://pastebin.com/esKhTeKf

It was on the official thread: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=537468

Thanks m8!