Masterserver ip adress?

I'm blocking all ips outside Brazil (my country) on my servers ips firewalls due to several UDP attack exploit coming from around the world on my samp server, but now none of my servers ip adresses show on the Internet tab of samp client anymore, how do i put it back there? Is there an master server ip that i need to unblock from my firewall?

You won't just get the IP of the master-list. Blocking every country except brazil is the issue - the master server's outside of brazil. Find a better way to block attacks.

Well, my hoster says it's an samp issue, i've tried a bunch of different hosters and none of them solved the problem. Blocking all ips outside brazil is the only solution that worked, if nobody knows the master server ip addres then i'll stay off the list...

Find a better host then

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeiT
Посмотреть сообщение
Find a better host then
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=544259

This topic is old but with more recent information that we're passed to me by my actual host, was found out that thousands of ips from around the world makes a request on my port he showed me the SS there were valid IPS sending a 46kb packet on UDP (an ip connection that doesn't make my server.log) that makes the server lag. He told me that in work with OVH they limited the maximium acceptable size of the packet to a lower value which made the attack a little less effective but didn't solved it because now the attacker just simulates real player packets. They call it layer 7 application attack.

That's all i know and i know that not everybody suffers from this attack, small servers don't, big servers must have found a way out of this but they won't teach us.

I've tried several different hosts and american hosts too, i've read kalcor saying that nothing can be done when thousands of ips are connecting to your samp server and there's no magic fix for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
You won't just get the IP of the master-list. Blocking every country except brazil is the issue - the master server's outside of brazil. Find a better way to block attacks.
It's pretty easy to actually get the IP of the master list if you know what you're doing. Anyways the master list IP address which adds your server into the internet list is 95.211.169.43 and 95.211.169.44

A easy way to figure out the IP is convert the hostnames of sa-mp.com and lists.sa-mp.com to IP such as http://www.hcidata.info/host2ip.cgi

I think you can't get them..

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzammilfreeman
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you can't get them..
I already posted the IPs and on how to get them so how do you think you can't get them?

I get 200 - 500 UDP attcks, and bruteforce-rcon attacks a day. Funny thing is none of them are successful.
Same here around the world. I have a way.

Block every single IP, and make a whitelist section on your forum, people will have to apply and you add their ip's to the firewall with IP tables.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark_Weston
Посмотреть сообщение
I get 200 - 500 UDP attcks, and bruteforce-rcon attacks a day. Funny thing is none of them are successful.
Same here around the world. I have a way.

Block every single IP, and make a whitelist section on your forum, people will have to apply and you add their ip's to the firewall with IP tables.
Ips in my country are dynamic, they change very often. And making rules on iptables doesn't block this kind of attack, only physic firewalls can block this attack and i only get 20 physic firewall ip rules for each ip i buy for my server.
Bruteforce rcon attack? in my server if you are not authenticated as a high level admin on the gamemode if you try to login even if you have the right password you get an instant ban...

@Jake187 Thanks for the master servers ip, i'll try those and see if it works.