WhatsApp Call Released :P

hey Guys,
Now you can Call your friends using WhatsApp Application :P
Just Install & have Fun.Its only for Android 2.1+ (Eclair, API 7)

ok..

What is a WhatsApp?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_Bowe
Посмотреть сообщение
What is a WhatsApp?
Its an application to chat with people.
As ****** says
"WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform mobile messaging app which allows you to exchange messages without having to pay for SMS. WhatsApp Messenger is available for iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia and yes, those phones can all message each other! "

It's basically just an instant messenger that ******** paid a shit ton of money for.

Really ? Wow man

Breaking news, ladies and gentlemen....

I still can't figure out why people (mainly girl teenagers actually) does install Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber and Kik on the same device. I thought about adding a sarcastic example, but even an ironic justification can't be found.

And then you hear the same people complaining about the lack of space on their device.
Clearly, this generation is f*cked up.

I don't have an update yet. Probably later in the Netherlands because they don't want us to be beta testers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4t3K
Посмотреть сообщение
I still can't figure out why people (mainly girl teenagers actually) does install Messenger, WhatsApp, Viber and Kik on the same device. I thought about adding a sarcastic example, but even an ironic justification can't be found.

And then you hear the same people complaining about the lack of space on their device.
Clearly, this generation is f*cked up.
truth. Even Instagram and Snapchat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkie
View Post
I don't have an update yet. Probably later in the Netherlands because they don't want us to be beta testers.
ah why?
nd recheck
its avilable...
i am an indian

Thank! I need this!

I actually found Viber to be useful today. Forgot my phone home and I could call it from a computer to talk to someone. It does find it's uses, but it consumes a lot of battery, and puts more on your phone bill if you don't use your home WiFi.

I think you misunderstood me.

I haven't said that any of the apps I mentionned was useless.
What I consider as useless is to have all the apps I mentionned on the same device.
One of them can help you. At most two of them (because people like me hates using facebook). But not all of them. What WhatsApp does, Viber does it. What these apps does, Messenger does it.

What I also consider as completely pointless is social networks such as Snapchat/Instagram (cc @SoldierX). What sending photos with tons of hashtags instead of a proper description has of social ? Except the "i-went-in-Los-Angeles-and-not-you" aspect (or the "check-my-new-phone/sneakers-that-you-dont-have" aspect) ofc. This one is sooooo important. These networks are perfect examples of the minds nowadays : dumb people does love getting attention, and some dumber people create things to help people being as dumb as they are.

Yes, I hate social networks (except Twitter and Tinder, these one are not social any more).

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4t3K
View Post
I think you misunderstood me.

I haven't said that any of the apps I mentionned was useless.
What I consider as useless is to have all the apps I mentionned on the same device.
One of them can help you. At most two of them (because people like me hates using facebook). But not all of them. What WhatsApp does, Viber does it. What these apps does, Messenger does it.

What I also consider as completely pointless is social networks such as Snapchat/Instagram (cc @SoldierX). What sending photos with tons of hashtags instead of a proper description has of social ? Except the "i-went-in-Los-Angeles-and-not-you" aspect (or the "check-my-new-phone/sneakers-that-you-dont-have" aspect) ofc. This one is sooooo important. These networks are perfect examples of the minds nowadays : dumb people does love getting attention, and some dumber people create things to help people being as dumb as they are.

Yes, I hate social networks (except Twitter and Tinder, these one are not social any more).
That's what I was writing..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henkie
View Post
It's currently invite only, meaning someone who has calls enabled already has to call you first to unlock it for you.

I understand now, and you're right about Facebook. They made the messenger a completely separate app, which is useless. Not only that, but it looks retarded.

Regarding Viber and WhatsApp, I prefer Viber, because it doesn't ask me to pay anything.

Whatsapp is so going to take over. Nobody SMS/MSS anymore becaus eof whatsapp and now I guess nobody is going to call people with the normal buildin call system. Haha ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zues
View Post
Whatsapp is so going to take over. Nobody SMS/MSS anymore becaus eof whatsapp and now I guess nobody is going to call people with the normal buildin call system. Haha ^^
I don't know where you are comming from, but in my country nearly everyone have plans that include a lot of minutes/sms/mb (if not unlimited), so nobody uses those apps. They are only useful if you are abroad, or if you want to contact foreigners.

I don't understand the point in creating these kinda programs when there's a proper one like Skype, it's safe and secure and connects smoothly, plus it's free unlike whatsapp