Espaсol / Spanish

Hello Kalcor, I don't know where I have to do this post but I think that you are going to read this.
The problem is that we don't have a moderator for the Spanish (espaсol) section... It is alone, anyone can break the rules, they can spam and nobody is going to tell them something, so we need a moderator, it is all unorganized and full of spammers and trollers.

You have to start searching a moderator... is crazy, so, sorry for my english and please, consider this, take a look of the sub forum.

Regards, Goncho 28 from spanish section.

Spanish post about this:

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=567841

I think same, the spanish section is down.

Yes, please Kalcor! we have trolls along the forum.

Im the bro, im from the Spanish section to, please Kalcor

We need a moderator in spanish section, The_Chaoz (current moderator) have 5 months offline.

Indeed, spanish section has every day more and more "off-topic" threads, most of them are very controvertial and create long discussions.

A moderator of the section would be helpful.

The problem is people keep saying "The_Chaoz" is fine when he comes online just to see these threads, and say he's online and nothing ever gets done about it.

But do you know what really needs a moderator? The client support section because people are posting threads in the wrong section(yes I am talking about you!)

I ran me to moderator will have hand doubt.

Omaiga!

We need moderator.