[HELP]SCREEN OF THE PLAYERS SUDDENLY FREEZE Rep you

Hello guys,i have a problem on my server suddenly all players or almost all gets screen freezed by someone who uses a type o hack i guess. They can't unfreeze themselves without restarting the computer.
I have installed into my gamemode anti bullet crasher but the hacker isn't shooting something to freeze us.
How can protect my server and my players against him?
Any scripts?
I rep thanks !

Read PM.

Hey there Th3aMr: When you've an Solution for it, could you sent me the Solution too ? Im fighting with them about 3 weeks now and still cant find a solution.

Regards
Tigerkiller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerkiller
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey there Th3aMr: When you've an Solution for it, could you sent me the Solution too ? Im fighting with them about 3 weeks now and still cant find a solution.

Regards
Tigerkiller
He wants money , and he makes fake trades for money.

try this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matite
Посмотреть сообщение
"Vehicle component crasher" = Add code to OnVehicleMod to check if the component being synced is not valid for the vehicle (return 0 if it is bad). Look for a post by JernejL with this code.

"Bullet crasher (Player)" = Add code to OnPlayerWeaponShot to check the type of shot. If the player is shooting themselves (not possible) then do not sync it (return 0). If the bullet hit location is outside what would be considered a normal range then do not sync it (return 0). If the bullet hit location is INF or NaN then kick/ban and do not sync it (return 0). Look for code on the forum to do this if you need more help.

"Bullet crasher (Vehicle)" = Same as above for "Bullet crasher (Weapon)".

"Train crasher" = Add code to OnPlayerUpdate or a timer that checks the train and trams Z position. If it is outside the range of -10 to 100 then it is not valid. In OnPlayerUpdate you could de-sync this data (return 0) or in a timer you could alert admins and kick/ban the player.

"Attached object crasher" = Add code to OnPlayerEditAttachedObject to check the model ID returned is valid. You should not attach an object in this callback using the model ID that is returned... it should be stored in a variable elsewhere when the player first starts editing the attached object.

Update 1:
"Weapon crasher" = Use GetPlayerCameraPos to check the Z value when aiming or shooting. If it is really high or low then kick/ban the player.

"Train crasher v2" = Check the velocity of the train/tram is not really high.

Update 2:
"Bike crasher v2" = Use OnPlayerStateChange to detect rapid changes from on foot to driver and driver to on foot. Credit to Tamer.

As Kalcor mentioned in his announcement thread these exploits are all patched in SA-MP 0.3.7.

ReD_HunTeR. Thanks for the post. I already detecting any of this things. My Problem is that it's still possible. The Hackers arent crashing players. They're just freezing other players. I've played abit around GetPlayerCamera Pos and made something simlar to check them. But it's still possible. We need to know how they freeze other Players. They're sitting in an Vehicle and they're still able to Crash other peoples.

Regards LuXorioN

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReD_HunTeR
Посмотреть сообщение
try this:
I am already protected from bullet crasher and vehicle mods.
The hacker freezes the players game in a big range.
Something like in this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=zBGh4TwBavE

Any solutions?

DELETE THIS POST !
I PRESSED ACCIDENTALY THE BUTTON.