changing my computer from windows to linux

Hello I have downloaded linux on my computer
I want now to set up in my computer and remove windows ....... it says mee to set how mutch gb want to set in linux. I want to set all of my computer gb

Can give mee an ******* tutorial Please?

IF you don't know how to install a OS why are you even attempting to use linux? I do admit they have become a lot more user friendly but if you plan to play video games it requires a bit of work and if you don't know how to install a OS than you won't be able to do that kinda work either.

Extract ISO on a USB drive (or burn a DVD), put it into your computer. Restart. Mash F2 or F10 or DEL or whatever button brings up the BIOS/Boot priority menu. Select to boot from USB drive. Follow instructions on screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arlindi
Посмотреть сообщение
Can give mee an ******* tutorial Please?
Dat *******-tutorial-generation. They cant even find their tutorials without a "how-to-search-a-video-tutorial"-tutorial.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Dat *******-tutorial-generation. They cant even find their tutorials without a "how-to-search-a-video-tutorial"-tutorial.
But how will they find that without a "how to search a "how to search a video tutorial"-tutorial"-tutorial?

Anyways, if it tells you to select how much GB you want to set in linux, and you want to set all your GB's, then set all your GB's?
How do you need a video tutorial of that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL so true, I think it's more laziness than anything.

true, fact Linux sucks bruh

Quote:
Originally Posted by UpSMaX
Посмотреть сообщение
true, fact Linux sucks bruh
How old were you when you were diagnosed with mental retardation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kritik
Посмотреть сообщение
How old were you when you were diagnosed with mental retardation?
dude, dont bring illnesses into this it's my opinion it sucks lel who do u think is a retard now? huh bud?