[HELP] Whirlpool hash.

So I'm using Whirpool to hash my passwords, and what I got for register works. It hashes the players password successfully. It will show up hashed in their userfile even after disconnect. For the instance of this thread we're going to be using the hash for '12345' as a password.

However, when I login; EVEN when I hash the inputtext to check if the password is correct. It says it is wrong. I've logged in before without the hash and it works perfectly. However, when I log in with the password hashed even with this code:

pawn Код:
case 3894:
            {
                if(strlen(inputtext) > 128 || strlen(inputtext) < 1)
                {
                    new Sum, string[128];
                    Sum = 3-Player[playerid][LoginAttempts];
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, ADMINBLUE, "The password you have entered does not match your account. Please try again or use the forums.");
                    Player[playerid][LoginAttempts]++;
                    format(string, sizeof(string), "You have %d remaining login attempts, before you are auto-banned.", Sum);
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, WHITE, string);
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 3894, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT, "Authentication", "Welcome to Peak Gaming Roleplay\n\nYou have an account, please enter your password to authenticate.", "Login", "Help");
                }
                else
                {
                    if(Player[playerid][Authenticated] == 0)
                    {
                        new pwh[255];//Here it creates the carry-over
                        WP_Hash(pwh, sizeof (pwh), inputtext);//Here it hashes the password
                        OnPlayerLoginAttempt(playerid, pwh);//Here it sends the password to the public.
                    }
                    else
                    {
                        SendClientMessage(playerid, GREY, "You're already authenticated.");
                    }
                }
            }
It says I have entered the wrong password. But even when I printf("%s", pwh); I get

Код:
CCE08BBA3F2E3C029CD257104B06D4B075772D5F514CF1B7789506F9A69D53C51464881D2C18445AB290553B302F67A24B1C69E3E737A46215DEAF43517E496
And I also get the same hash in the playerfile, they match up. And when we switch to 'OnPlayerLoginAttempt', we compare the password with the one in the playerfile:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerLoginAttempt(playerid, password[])
{
    new string[128], Year, Month, Day, Minute, Hour, Second, Name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
    GetPlayerName(playerid, Name, sizeof(Name));
    format(string, sizeof(string), "Accounts/%s.ini", Name);

if(Player[playerid][LoginAttempts] == 3)
    {
        new hour, minute, second, day, year, month;
        gettime(hour, minute, second);
        getdate(year, month, day);
        #pragma unused second
        new IP[21];
        GetPlayerIp(playerid, IP, sizeof(IP));
        format(string, sizeof(string), "%d/%d/%d | %d:%d | %s | %s | THREE FAILED PASSWORD ATTEMPTS | System", day, month, year, hour, minute, IP, Name);
        BanLog(string);
        SendClientMessage(playerid, ADMINBLUE, "You have used your three attempts.");
        Ban(playerid);
    }

getdate(Year, Month, Day);
    gettime(Hour, Minute, Second);

if(fexist(string))
    {
        if(strcmp(dini_Get(string, "Password"), password, false) == 0)
        {//Continues past this point but is long and useless.
..halp. REP+

Well is it possible the dini string isn't correct? Try adding:
pawn Код:
printf("Password: %s", dini_Get(string, "Password"));

I think the length of string for hashed password when register is problem.
Can you show the code when player register?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
Well is it possible the dini string isn't correct? Try adding:
pawn Код:
printf("Password: %s", dini_Get(string, "Password"));
Tried that, it hashes the password and it's the same that's in the file. It has to be something wrong with
pawn Код:
if(strcmp(dini_Get(string, "Password"), password, false) == 0)

please make sure your password in user files is uppercase

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickisme
Посмотреть сообщение
please make sure your password in user files is uppercase
It is.. and plus the password (in this example is 12345) so there is no uppercase lowercase in the password itself.

I found the issue, however; not sure how to fix it.

You can see in the middle a ;, which separates dini_Get(string, "Password) and; pwh. As you can see, pwh has one less character. All of my strings are 255, why is this happening?

Password's array size MUST be 129.
Try limiting their values to 129.

i mean hash password, btw check your hash password length too

No. This might be your solution: Set the string size which you're executing in Whirlpool to 129 because thats the size in which Whirlpool performs hashing.