Best heavy roleplaying server?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPlayer
View Post
NG:RP - pretty good server for me.
SA:RP
LS:RP - recommended
P:LA
NGG's playerbase consists of 66% deathmatching players.
However go to LSRP :P

To be honest there isn't one. However LS-RP does have some basic RP left now, these days people are just trigger happy. It doesn't matter if it's LS-RP or NG:RP. Just on LSRP people think twice because punishments are harder however it will happen.

Whoever recommended P:LA just no. Everytime I go on there, all I see is Taxi Drivers ramming people and DM.

PS: NG:RP stands for Never Gonna Roleplay so ya not a RP server. - Inside joke

Ngrp server like to popular.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahammad
View Post
Ngrp server like to popular.
Popular for DM, and giving kids staff positions because they donated $500.

If you didn't notice, they are dying. Not even sure why they have 700 slots when they can't even pass 450.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaze
View Post
Popular for DM, and giving kids staff positions because they donated $500.

If you didn't notice, they are dying. Not even sure why they have 700 slots when they can't even pass 450.
Admit it, if someone gave you $500 you would do the same

Just never play P:LA. Try LSRP or PRRP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by admantis
View Post
Admit it, if someone gave you $500 you would do the same
They didn't give the owner 500$, they donated for an amount of perks (which is very exceeding) and the perks included staff positions, jail-free deathmatching, getting faction leader, so it's not the players to blame.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael B
View Post
SA-RP
PR-RP
P-LA < not recommended by me personally.
Thanks for the recommendation

Anyways I can't really say LS-RP is the best neither would I even say PR-RP is the best, every server has their advantages and disadvantages.

Far as popular heavy RP servers go of course it's mine and LS-RP, I am not here to say don't join LS-RP because to be honest they have a amazing system which is really well organized and a lot of people like it a lot and I can see why but me personally and some others we don't like the style and that is where PR-RP comes into play as a different type of style of heavy RP compared to the others.

So to be honest I would even suggest try LS-RP, if you don't like it try PR-RP if you don't like PR-RP I would suggest trying a more lower playerbased roleplay server like True Roleplay which is also an amazing old RP community with it's own unique style.

The only reason LS-RP is good is because of the player base. Script is boring as fuck.

Innovative Roleplay is opening soon, we are going to be a heavy roleplay server.

Project Reality RP

True RolePlay

Los Santos RP

tl;dr = find out yourself and stop making these posts

This is blatant advertisement from some people...

All I can say is don't expect for this to be up for long thanks to the likes of Mark Shade and the other guy advertising Innovative Roleplay - Which by the way sounds ridiculous lol

The ONLY way you can figure out the best RP server is to go on them and experience what they have to offer. I could say PGRP, LSRP, PLA, etc etc but then again that's my opinion and wouldn't influence whether you'll like the people there or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingPlayer
View Post
NG:RP - pretty good server for me.
SA:RP
LS:RP - recommended
P:LA
The guy is asking for "heavy" rp servers and what are you coming up with...?

NGRP, where street thugs roll around in FBI cruisers with gold rims and electric locks while using their spas12 to gun down the police after they DM their enemy gang members just to go in a /piss animation right after

SARP and PLA are also shit if you want "heavy" rp, but it's not that bad..

LSRP is pretty decent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake187
View Post
Thanks for the recommendation

Anyways I can't really say LS-RP is the best neither would I even say PR-RP is the best, every server has their advantages and disadvantages.

Far as popular heavy RP servers go of course it's mine and LS-RP, I am not here to say don't join LS-RP because to be honest they have a amazing system which is really well organized and a lot of people like it a lot and I can see why but me personally and some others we don't like the style and that is where PR-RP comes into play as a different type of style of heavy RP compared to the others.

So to be honest I would even suggest try LS-RP, if you don't like it try PR-RP if you don't like PR-RP I would suggest trying a more lower playerbased roleplay server like True Roleplay which is also an amazing old RP community with it's own unique style.
I salute you for being honest and recognize the good sides of other RP communities, instead of the common used "JOIN MY SERVER BECAUSE [other rp server] IS SHIT BECAUSE [some bullshit reasons]".

I personally don't like your server but that's purely because of the scipt and rules, I've been on PR-RP for some time to know that the management is pretty damn good.