GTA SA Resolution issue.

Hello!

I installed recently GTA SA on a Windows VPS based on Windows Server OS (not quite sure which version, I'll check later if needed).
So, I encountered some issues with installing, with Direct X, Audio Card and so on...
Finally I fixed them all, but now another problem showed up, which pisses me off very bad.

Everytime I'm trying to run GTA, a popup appears with "GTA couldn't find 800x... video mode"

I'm struggling to fix it for more than two days, I created a shortcut of GTA with custom resolution edit, edited the compabily mode, runned as administrator...and more others.

Which is ever more embarasing, is that MTA, God, don't ask me how, is running. It's using the same GTA platform, but I get no errors on it.
The problem appears only on running GTA directly or from SA-MP client.

Any suggestions?

Anyone has any clue on this?

Well, VPS'es aren't meant to run games. They are meant for standardized windows applications not for a GTA game. Unless your running a RDP session to an actual computer(that can handle the game) then it won't work.

Nevermind....
I know they aren't supposed to run games, but I wanted to do something people never done before.

Im just asking, why MTA runs and GTA SA doesn't....

Have you tried deleting gta_sa.set?