npc issue

Revered team SAMP-TEAM and Kalkor you must urgently fix the shit that happened after the 03z, this problem worries many developers. You've done too much shit without your efforts will be very difficult to fix.
The fact is that after 03z NPC stopped firing bullets and do damage, the problem of "lagcomp", NPC shoots but the bullet does not take off, and even cause damage. This is a very serious problem.
NPCs in SA-MP without this problem too bad, but thanks to plug-ins and RNPC FCNPC NPCs become more reasonable.
You do not want to give us a good NPC, at least not to take away from us what we have.
I send you a request for the removal of this problem.

Couldn't you be a little more nicer? (You do know that lagcomp is changeable right?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesCaptGeneral
Посмотреть сообщение
Couldn't you be a little more nicer? (You do know that lagcomp is changeable right?)
Yes, I know that lagcomp has three values (0,1,2), can you know what value should I ask her to where the bullet flew NPC shoots and damages the player?

This problem has been solved for months dude.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=513499

pawn Код:
native SendBulletData(sender, hitid, hittype, Float:fHitOriginX, Float:fHitOriginY, Float:fHitOriginZ, Float:fHitTargetX, Float:fHitTargetY, Float:fHitTargetZ, Float:fCenterOfHitX, Float:fCenterOfHitY, Float:fCenterOfHitZ, forplayerid = -1);
If you want to work with NPC's you better be prepared to do a lot of work/testing/research before posting bug reports!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
This problem has been solved for months dude.

If you want to work with NPC's you better be prepared to do a lot of work/testing/research before posting bug reports!
Yes, I use this plugin, and kurta999 grateful for the work done.
But the plugin needs to be updated with each new version of sa-mp, I have no guarantee that the developer will always support him.
In sa-mp and so NPCs very weak in terms of functionality without using third-party plug-ins, and then the developer sa-mp Kalkor also took the opportunity to shoot at them after the 03z.

What you have to offer is just a temporary solution to the problem, why use crutches when a developer sa-mp can resolve this problem in the release of sa-mp 04.

This is a very serious problem requiring immediate solution.