"Bikers" mode

Hello guys, I was thinking about a new gamemode... where you'll be a biker or a cop. You'll join the cop team, a motorcycle club, or just do all by yourself (play alone). There'll be a lot of bars with BOTs, and they'll have, everytime, missions to you do, like deliveries, contracts, drug and weapon traffic, etc. Every club will have their own main bar, with main missions that will need at least, hm, five bikers to complete? Anyway... the cops will supervise the bikers, join the confronts between the motorcycle clubs, investigate...
Will possible too buy and upgrade your bike or car, buy houses and businesses, dominate territory, sabotage enemy bars...

This is just the base of the idea, but, what you guys think about?

Sounds like it could be fun.

The idea in question is good.

sounds "okay"

Sounds great.

That's great you're sharing with us and asking your opinion but, don't you think that someone else can steal that idea if you post that freely in public? Just saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallex
View Post
That's great you're sharing with us and asking your opinion but, don't you think that someone else can steal that idea if you post that freely in public? Just saying.
Yeah, but, I guess that smart people that can do something like this, won't steal the idea...

Clean idea but I'm not sure if it will cope up with all these RP Servers we find everywhere..

sounds like between RP vs CNR server :3

It's just a CnR, only instead of normal civilians you'll have bikers.