This was my support ticket at Dzeasyweb...i hope anyone can help. :-

"my script got a proplem with the host's acks limit

i keep changing it and nothing happens

only 1 player can join the server

if more the server automaticallys restart

i have tried it before on onther host [smartbytes]

‎ and it worked fine"

They said " Hello Lamar,

Asklimit is related to samp03svr and not to the host.

The problem is on your script, try to put another script using MySQL and see if there is the same problem

Chris Winder - President & CEO

Kalcor (sa-mp forum): " The default 'ackslimit' is raised from 1000 to 3000. Some servers had problems with players being erroneously kicked with an 'ackslimit' of 1000." "

I replied saying " Its a MySQL script already, did the same setup i had on smartbytes before and it worked fine there, the only difference i made was the .so plugins and .dll"

Asklimit isn't the hosts fault actually hes correct, it's related to your configuration and how do you know it's the reason why your server is restarting?

it works on other hosts? why ?

This is not the problem of host, the problem is on your script i'm sure i had this problem before

check your OnPlayerSpawn, OnPlayerConnect, OnPlayerLogin the problem is just here i confirm that.

So server restarts and u have to manually restart again?

What exactly should i do with them ?

I've been on so many hosts some hosts doesnt work , I was using NGRP script in forexample hostskool host , but it didnt work , once 2 players makes the "incoming connection.. " the servers restarts automaticly , a fast restart.
but in local host it worked fine and also there is some hosts like vortexhost the script worked fine without any proplems.

Show us crashdetect log please.

DeitY , we cant find any crash logs .

Quote:
Originally Posted by hEy72
Посмотреть сообщение
it works on other hosts? why ?
So you have uploaded the exact same files onto another host and never had any restarts? If that is the case it could be a CPU or RAM usage limit maybe.