Notepad++ making mutilple like comments in delimiter

As you can see in the picture every thing after that #include is of that color but what i want is as i start new line the style coloring ends for that #include

I think you're asking how to make a multi-line comment, yes?

Have you tried:

/*
line1
line2
line3
*/

?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
I think you're asking how to make a multi-line comment, yes?

Have you tried:

/*
line1
line2
line3
*/

?
I guess what he wants is that, he doesn't want the blue color to show up for the code below #include <a_samp> (and probably wants only the #include lines to be blue). Correct me if I'm wrong

shouldn't need to edit it at all, it's coloured like this

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallax
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess what he wants is that, he doesn't want the blue color to show up for the code below #include <a_samp> (and probably wants only the #include lines to be blue). Correct me if I'm wrong
this is what i want cessil by that it only does #include , #if of these colors not whole line like in Pawno

oh well in that case you have to look at the openers and closers, all of them have #include <> in the line so the opener would be "#include <" and to stop the colouring ">"

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
Посмотреть сообщение
oh well in that case you have to look at the openers and closers, all of them have #include <> in the line so the opener would be "#include <" and to stop the colouring ">"
but then what for define ones ? it's not possible ?

click view>show symbol>show end of line
then copy the CR LF at the end of a line and use that as the close delimiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cessil
Посмотреть сообщение
click view>show symbol>show end of line
then copy the CR LF at the end of a line and use that as the close delimiter
You can't copy it btw i got the way to do it i was doing it wrong

if there is like "#include #pargma" i will need to add "((EOL)) ((EOL))" first one for #include 2nd for #pargma.