[Plugin] [REL] MySQL Plugin (Now on github!)

Saving mysql datetime date already used in database?

what? dude i do not save the datetime on mysql. i am just saying that things are saved badly and if that continues i cannot use this plugin because i need to have some reliable save system.

show us your code.

Currently I am rewriting from R6 version to R39-3, so I have small problems.
Does this plugin support TINYINT and SMALLINT? For some reason, some values are getting saved as 0 if the datatype is not a simple INT. If I change them from SMALLINT to INT it works fine. It solves the issue, but should it be that way or what?

It does support them. I use them myself when I know for sure the min/max values I'm going to save and I also set the attributes to UNSIGNED (I don't need negative values).

Just make sure it does not exceed the limit and maybe that's why it's saved as 0.

Can someone help me? (MYSQL Update Problem)
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=571910

Hello,
I need to use this on Windows XP but the problem is that it says:
Code:
The procedure entry point IntializeConditionVariable could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll
And after some ******, I found that this problem is that the plugin uses an API which is only available in Windows Vista+.

Is there an old version maybe that doesn't use that API ?

As far as I remember, XP is EOL, and I wouldn't recommend using it at all. But, if you need to do so, you could manually recompile that plugin with:
Code:
#define _WIN32_WINNT 0x502
#include <windows.h>

Quote:
Originally Posted by caoraivoso3
View Post
well i have a bug to report, i use r39-2 and sometimes some weird shit goes like i crash(it is my client or intended by me to do it) and some variables are saved badly and i say badly because i am on x,y,z and it's saved on 1.23E10 0 0.35, or the money variable goes on rampage with positive or negative values.
It is quite annoying.
It is a bug discovered or something new?
well i use orm system if i didn't mention.
can someone helpme with that? i currently don't have acess to the script but it doesn't give any error on logs and it happens sometimes it's really frustating.

I can't say if it's a bug or not if you don't provide any useful information and debug log output. You could try printing the badly saved variables values into the console as a debug message before using "orm_update" or "orm_save".

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddinat0r
View Post
I can't say if it's a bug or not if you don't provide any useful information and debug log output. You could try printing the badly saved variables values into the console as a debug message before using "orm_update" or "orm_save".
thanks for the response i am away from the script by some time but i am always wondering about this, it happened with two float values the x coordinate and the money(it is float because it is a feature of the server it is intented to be).

Any ideas on this;
pawn Code:
[19:30:30] UnProcessed Queries: 156
I've added it to see how many queries aren't actually being processed and I was amazed at how many aren't.

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Whiches ones aren't processed then ? And which type of query do you use ? Because even the tqueries are queued but in another thread (anyway they are).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
View Post
Any ideas on this;
pawn Code:
[19:30:30] UnProcessed Queries: 156
I've added it to see how many queries aren't actually being processed and I was amazed at how many aren't.

Does anyone know why this is happening?
They are queued, have you re-checked the count after some more milliseconds (or second, minute according to your query)? Also, are you using threaded queries?

I'm currently using it on OnGameModeExit. Guessing I shouldn't be?

is there any difference speed between orm and cache?, and is it possible to use packed string?

I lost connection to my mysql database - but sadly the code did not do its job. I think this is the bug that you tried to fix in R39-3? or am i doing it wrong?

Код:
public OnQueryError(errorid, error[], callback[], query[], connectionHandle)
{
	switch (errorid)
	{
		case CR_SERVER_GONE_ERROR:
		{
			printf(">>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lost connection to MYSQL, trying reconnect...");
			mysql_reconnect(connectionHandle);

if (mysql_errno() != 0)
   			{
   				printf("Locking, no connection to database");
				// lock the server with a pass
			}
			else
			{
				printf("unlocked, we are connected again!");
				// unlock it
			}
		}
		default:
		{
			printf("[ERROR MYSQL]: errorid(%i) error(%s), callback(%s), query(%s), Handle(%i)", errorid, error, callback, query, connectionHandle);
		}
	}
	return 1;
}
LOG:
Код:
[14:08:37] [ERROR MYSQL]: errorid(2003) error(Can't connect to MySQL server on 'x.x.x.x' (111)), callback(), query(-), Handle(1)
[14:08:37] [ERROR MYSQL]: errorid(2003) error(Can't connect to MySQL server on 'x.x.x.x' (111)), callback(), query(-), Handle(1)
[14:08:38] [ERROR MYSQL]: errorid(2003) error(Can't connect to MySQL server on 'x.x.x.x' (111)), callback(), query(-), Handle(1)
[14:08:38] [ERROR MYSQL]: errorid(2003) error(Can't connect to MySQL server on 'x.x.x.x' (111)), callback(), query(-), Handle(1)
[14:08:38] [part] jakulut has left the server (20:0)
[14:08:39] [ERROR MYSQL]: errorid(2003) error(Can't connect to MySQL server on 'x.x.x.x' (111)), callback(), query(-), Handle(1)
Mysql File:
Код:
[14:08:37] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #2003) Can't connect to MySQL server on 'x.x.x.x' (111)
[14:08:37] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #2003) Can't connect to MySQL server on 'x.x.x.x' (111)
[14:08:38] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #2003) Can't connect to MySQL server on 'x.x.x.x' (111)
[14:08:38] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #2003) Can't connect to MySQL server on 'x.x.x.x' (111)
[14:08:39] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #2003) Can't connect to MySQL server on 'x.x.x.x' (111)
[18:23:53] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #1317) Query execution was interrupted
[18:23:53] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #2003) Can't connect to MySQL server on 'x.x.x.x' (111)
[18:23:53] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #2003) Can't connect to MySQL server on 'x.x.x.x' (111)
[18:23:55] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #2003) Can't connect to MySQL server on 'x.x.x.x' (111)
[18:23:56] [ERROR] CMySQLQuery::Execute[] - (error #2003) Can't connect to MySQL server on 'x.x.x.x' (111)

You don't need that check - the MySQL plugin does it already (if you have auto-reconnect set to 'true' in 'mysql_connect').
Also the "CR_SERVER_GONE_ERROR" error has the error id '2006', thus it does not reconnect because "OnQueryError" reports the error id '2003'. Basically your code is doing its job: printing the error id and message if it's not the 'CR_SERVER_GONE_ERROR' error.

Yes i am aware of that, but my question here is, how can i get to know when the connection is down and then when it is back up.

I need this so i could lock down the server when the connection is out so that people who should be blocked, not to join.

i dont really understand that ORM thing, I learnt SQL pretty well. Can anyone give me a_mysql where queries can be done?