[Plugin] [REL] MySQL Plugin (Now on github!)

Use the mysql_5.5.so and install the libmysqlclient18 (32bit, i386) package through your package manager (apt-get) or use the static mysql plugin (mysql_static.so), which doesn't require any extra libraries installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ!
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey maddinat0r. Can you tell me how can I download libmysqlclient_r.so.16? Because I get the next error:
Failed (libmysqlclient_r.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

I'm using Ubuntu 14.04.1 LTS.

Thank you!
Ubuntu 14 LTS installs MySQL 5.5+. Use the mysql_5.5.so plugin like Maddinator said but additionally use this to install the 32-bit mysql client libs: apt-get install libmysqlclient:i386. That should install the necessary 32-bit library.

Hello!

How can I do to make a directory system for mobile phones:

Can save contacts with MySQL R39-2, modify and delete them.

Thank you.

Sometimes when I send a query connection to the server is lost.

I like when that error occurs resubmit the query with all parameters (query, callback, format and arguments) but not me OnQueryError formats and arguments appear. What could you do?

Some queries to finish it that I do need to keep some data in variable server for my players to play quietly.

Ajuda ai galera PLZZZ
http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...ght=erro+mysql

Nгo to conseguindo arrumar esse negocio

Vlws

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas_Castillo
Посмотреть сообщение
Sometimes when I send a query connection to the server is lost.

I like when that error occurs resubmit the query with all parameters (query, callback, format and arguments) but not me OnQueryError formats and arguments appear. What could you do?

Some queries to finish it that I do need to keep some data in variable server for my players to play quietly.
You don't have to resend the queries if the connection dropped. Just enable the auto-reconnect function through mysql_connect (which is enabled by default).

Could you please update the download links for R7 , it's nice you made so many new versions, but I don't have time to convert my complete gamemode to let it work with the new versions, so I want to keep using R7,
So update the versions at this thread or add all versions in github instead of the last five or something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roel
Посмотреть сообщение
Could you please update the download links for R7 , it's nice you made so many new versions, but I don't have time to convert my complete gamemode to let it work with the new versions, so I want to keep using R7,
So update the versions at this thread or add all versions in github instead of the last five or something...
Then you obviously don't have time to manage your server he?

There is a function to save an id after a select?

enable_mutex can explain more about this function?

the ORM:ID can use in Pre-Var system ? just like this
new ORMrmid = SetPVarInt(playerid, "ORM:ORM_ID", orm_create("accounts", SQL));
?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapupc
Посмотреть сообщение
the ORM:ID can use in Pre-Var system ? just like this
new ORM:ormid = SetPVarInt(playerid, "ORM:ORM_ID", orm_create("accounts", SQL));
?
Yes, you can save an ORM id as a PVar.
Код:
//save
SetPVarInt(playerid, "orm-id", _:orm_create("table", SQL));

//load
new ORM:id = ORM:GetPVarInt(playerid, "orm-id");

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddinat0r
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, you can save an ORM id as a PVar.
Код:
//save
SetPVarInt(playerid, "orm-id", _:orm_create("table", SQL));

//load
new ORM:id = ORM:GetPVarInt(playerid, "orm-id");
oh you answer me again thanks alot sir

Fix the download links for the old files.

why does it giving me FORBIDDEN if i want to download R6 inc and the Plugin ?

The number of people using the old plugin is astonishing.

R39-2 runs on Centos 5 ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis-
Посмотреть сообщение
The number of people using the old plugin is astonishing.
My thoughts exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iReacheR
Посмотреть сообщение
R39-2 runs on Centos 5 ?
No, because the default GCC compiler is on version 4.1.x. R39-2 requires at least GCC 4.4.x (and R40 will require GCC 4.7/4.8).

Can you please update old links i want to download MySQL R5 Centos .so plugin...!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by highstreetsrp
Посмотреть сообщение
Can you please update old links i want to download MySQL R5 Centos .so plugin...!!!
Try this one:
http://www.solidfiles.com/d/3382c0aefe/R5MySQL.rar