[Plugin] [REL] MySQL Plugin (Now on github!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuiisRubio
View Post
You could try using mysql_query or threaded queries with y_inline.

Method #1 - mysql_query

Code:
[...]
Method #2 - threaded queries with y_inline.
Code:
[...]
Method #2 (threaded queries with y_inline) will NOT work in that case. mysql_tquery and mysql_tquery_inline are exactly the same things - the only difference is, that the result callback is within another function instead of the global namespace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Sorry, but it actually seems like that made it even worse. It still crashes at __kernel_vsyscal. Can it be related to the connection being idle for a while?
No, I don't think so.
I've compiled another version for you. This time there's no possible fix included; this version is purely for debugging purposes. I've compiled the MySQL C library (libmysqlclient.a) and the plugin itself with debug information, so your next crash report should have more useful stuff in it.
mysql-r39-2d-debian7.zip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfie
View Post
Hi, i need a bit of help.
I'm using the callback OnQueryError and checking if its CR_SERVER_GONE_ERROR, to lock the server and avoid trouble. But the problem is that we lost connection with the database, but the server was kept on.

Errors: http://pastebin.com/fvBNWfQc
Script:
Code:
[...]
Try upgrading to R39-3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddinat0r
View Post
No, I don't think so.
I've compiled another version for you. This time there's no possible fix included; this version is purely for debugging purposes. I've compiled the MySQL C library (libmysqlclient.a) and the plugin itself with debug information, so your next crash report should have more useful stuff in it.
mysql-r39-2d-debian7.zip
Okay, I hope this one gives you more insight. :S

Could you enable the MySQL debug logging (if you didn't enable it already) and send me the mysql_log.txt where that crash happens? Also, do you use parallel queries (mysql_pquery)?

I had logging disabled because I frequently use cache_save to retain a resultset in memory and it produces a tremendous amount of log entries every time it's accessed. I do not use pquery in this project, but I do use three parallel connections to the same database (three different users with different privileges). I will try enabling logging.

Though I'm still convinced that, while perhaps unrelated to my last crash report, the main problem still seems to be related to mysql_close if it tries to close a connection that was already closed by the remote server due to a timeout (wait_timeout expired). I added mysql_log to a filterscript and proceeded to reload said filterscript, thereby closing the MySQL connection. Result: crash with a backtrace referencing mysql_close, as in most of my previous crashlogs.

Once more, if the database is contacted after the wait_timout has expired (i.e. the socket was closed remotely by the MySQL server) the server crashes (due to trying to send data to a closed socket). Under normal circumstances this shouldn't happen because plenty of queries are constantly sent, but it's a bug nonetheless.

server_log.txt:
Code:
[18:16:56] Incoming connection: x.x.75.67:52311 id: 0
[18:16:56] [join] Vince0789 has joined the server (0:x.x.75.67)
mysql_log.txt:
Code:
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] cache_is_valid - cache_id: 0, connection: 3
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] cache_is_valid - cache_id: 1, connection: 3
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] cache_set_active - cache_id: 1, connection: 3
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] CMySQLHandle::SetActiveResult - result is now active
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] cache_get_row - row: 0, field_idx: 0, connection: 3, max_len: 28
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '0', data: "Paramedics"
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_int - row: 0, field_idx: 1, connection: 3
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '1', data: "1"
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_int - row: 0, field_idx: 7, connection: 3
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '7', data: "0"
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_int - row: 0, field_idx: 9, connection: 3
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '9', data: "0"
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_int - row: 0, field_idx: 11, connection: 3
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '11', data: "0"
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_int - row: 0, field_idx: 8, connection: 3
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '8', data: "0"
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_int - row: 0, field_idx: 10, connection: 3
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '10', data: "0"
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_int - row: 0, field_idx: 12, connection: 3
[18:16:56] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '12', data: "0"
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] mysql_format - connection: 3, len: 184, format: "SELECT IFNULL(MIN(time_taken),0) AS record_time FROM stats_mission s INNER JOIN stats_mission_race r ON r.statid = s.statid WHER..."
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] mysql_tquery - connection: 3, query: "SELECT IFNULL(MIN(time_taken),0) AS record_time FROM stats_missi", callback: "GetPlayerRecordTime", format: "d"
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] cache_set_active - cache_id: 3, connection: 3
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] CMySQLHandle::SetActiveResult - result is now active
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_int - row: 0, field_idx: 0, connection: 3
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '0', data: "0"
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_float - row: 0, field_idx: 1, connection: 3
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '1', data: "-1988"
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_float - row: 0, field_idx: 2, connection: 3
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '2', data: "-672.7"
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_float - row: 0, field_idx: 3, connection: 3
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '3', data: "32.4"
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_float - row: 1, field_idx: 1, connection: 3
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '1', field: '1', data: "-2202.6"
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_float - row: 1, field_idx: 2, connection: 3
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '1', field: '2', data: "-445.7"
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_float - row: 1, field_idx: 3, connection: 3
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '1', field: '3', data: "50.5"
[18:17:07] [DEBUG] CMySQLQuery::Execute[GetPlayerRecordTime] - starting query execution
crash dump:

Thanks for your detailed explanations and crash logs. I'll try to reproduce and fix this ASAP.
As far as I've seen, it seems like an issue with the Linux SIGPIPE signal (the socket write/send function sends this to signal an error; probably because it's writing to a closed socket). The C function which allows to set the behavior when such a signal is detected seems to be thread-unsafe, which is bad, since we (or rather you) are sending data to the same socket destination (all three MySQL connection handles are connected to the same MySQL server), thus we have to concurrently call that C function to ignore the signal (because the default action of that signal is to crash the application).
I'm not 100% sure though, but by looking at the MySQL C connector source code and some Linux manual pages, it seems like this is the real cause.

Yo Maddinat0r,

Could you check out this code real quick and let me know if I have done it correctly? I don't want to cause any account issues with it

I have this PrepareAccount function that (by following AndreT's tutorial), sets up the ORM system and loads the data from the SELECT query into my player enum.

When a player connects to the server, I call the SendToLobbyScreen function.
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid) {

//Some checks..
SendToLobbyScreen(playerid);

}

Inside the SendToLobbyScreen function, I call the PrepareAccount function like so:
pawn Код:
stock SendToLobbyScreen(playerid) {
    print("SendToLobbyScreen");
    ShowLobbyScreen(playerid); //Show them the lobby screen (custom camera and textdraws).     
    PrepareAccount(playerid); //Call the PrepareAccount function.
    return 1;
}
Okay, so from there, they can click Login or Register as the PrepareAccount function does all the 'account exists' checking and all.

The main question behind all this is when someone logs in, I simply just spawn them but when a player registers, I want them to be 'logged out of their newly registered account' and sent back to the lobby where they have to log in again.

It works perfectly so far it seems but I may have missed something that will bite me down the line and I was hoping to avoid that by asking you if it looks all good from your perspective.

Please see the commented line labelled //QUESTION HERE.

pawn Код:
stock PrepareAccount(playerid) { //Readies the players enum to be filled in with data that comes from the SELECT query.
    print("PrepareAccount");

//Get the name of the player.
    GetPlayerName(playerid, AccountInfo[playerid][pName], MPN + 1);
    new ORM:ormid;

//QUESTION HERE
    if(!AccountInfo[playerid][ORM_ID]) { //Is this going to work as intended?
//This is called when the player only has to log in.
        printf("Creating new ORM:ID for %s.", AccountInfo[playerid][pName]);
        ormid = AccountInfo[playerid][ORM_ID] = orm_create("accounts");
    } else {
ormid = AccountInfo[playerid][ORM_ID];
//This is called when a player registers and is then asked to log back in. Instead of creating a new ORM instance for the already connected player, i simply just use the existing ORM instance.
        printf("Using existing ORM:ID for %s.", AccountInfo[playerid][pName]);
    }  

orm_addvar_int(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pID], "pID");
    orm_addvar_string(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pName], MPN+1, "pName");
    orm_addvar_string(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pPassword], 129, "pPassword");
    orm_addvar_string(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pRegisteredIP], 16, "pRegisteredIP");
    orm_addvar_string(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pLastIP], 16, "pLastIP");
    orm_addvar_string(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pRecoveryQuestion], 80, "pRecoveryQuestion");
    orm_addvar_string(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pRecoveryAnswer], 80, "pRecoveryAnswer");
    orm_addvar_int(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pRegisterDate], "pRegisterDate");
    orm_addvar_int(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pRegistered], "pRegistered");
    //---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    orm_addvar_int(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pAdminLevel], "pAdminLevel");
    orm_addvar_string(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pAdminPassword], 129, "pAdminPassword");
    orm_addvar_int(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pAdminActions], "pAdminActions");
    orm_addvar_float(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pLastXPos], "pLastXPos");
    orm_addvar_float(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pLastYPos], "pLastYPos");
    orm_addvar_float(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pLastZPos], "pLastZPos");
    orm_addvar_float(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pLastAPos], "pLastAPos");
    orm_addvar_int(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pInterior], "pInterior");
    orm_addvar_int(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pVirtualWorld], "pVirtualWorld");
    orm_addvar_int(ormid, AccountInfo[playerid][pPlayerState], "pPlayerState");

orm_setkey(ormid, "pName"); //Set the 'SELECT' query's WHERE id to the "Name" field.
    orm_select(ormid, "OnAccountDataLoad", "d", playerid); //Send the SELECT query and go to the OnPlayerDataLoad callback when it's done.
}

public OnAccountDataLoad(playerid) { //This callback is called after the SELECT query finishes.
    new
        ip[16];

GetPlayerIp(playerid, ip, 16)//Get the players IP Address.
    AccountInfo[playerid][pLastIP] = ip; //Assign the ip address to the account enum, we do this here as you can't use GetPlayerIp under OnPlayerDisconnect and we need to wait until all the MySQL data has been retrieved and applied.

CheckIPBans(playerid); //Check the players IP Address for any currently banned accounts as he may be ban evading. Possibly issue: same IP address players.

//printf("OnPlayerDataLoad");
    switch(orm_errno(AccountInfo[playerid][ORM_ID])) {
        case ERROR_OK: { //If the account EXISTS.
            CheckAccountBans(playerid); //Check the players Account for bans. May need to make it so you are checked when you try to log in.

}
        case ERROR_NO_DATA: { //If the account does NOT EXIST.
            //Not sure if this is needed yet.
            SCM(playerid, COLOR_LOBBY, "Hello! Welcome to "#SERVER_NAME"! Please click the Register button to get started!");
        }
    }

orm_setkey(AccountInfo[playerid][ORM_ID], "pID"); // Set a new key to use WHERE `pID` = ... in future queries!
    return 1;
}
Or should I insert and then update the table for newly registered users, destroy the ORM instance and then resend him to the PrepareAccount function to retrieve a new ORM id?

Thanks a lot for any feedback. (If this is very unclear or anything, please let me know and I will PM you a better overview )

(It does seem to work perfectly (testing) and in my eyes the logic is perfect behind it but i could just be simply missing one tiny thing and it gets messed up.)

Also, great work on this plugin. It really is amazing.

EDIT: Tested it some more and there doesn't seem to be any issues.

Hi.

I'm having an issue with my registering system.
The problem is that nothing I get with cache_get_row is really gotten.

PHP код:

printf
("NUMBER OF ROWS RETURNED : %d"cache_num_rows());

cache_get_row(00test);

printf("NAME : %s"test);

cache_get_row(02actual_pass);

cache_get_row(03salt);

strcat(saltedpassword);

strcat(salted".");

strcat(saltedsalt);

whirlpool(saltedhashedWH_LENGHT+1);    

printf("PASSWORD (good one) : %s"actual_pass);

printf("SALT : %s"salt);

printf("SALTED PASSWORD : %s"salted);

printf("HASHED SALTED : %s"hashed); 
Output :

Код:
[23:40:01] NUMBER OF ROWS RETURNED : 1
[23:40:01] NAME : 
[23:40:01] PASSWORD (good one) : 
[23:40:01] SALT : 
[23:40:01] SALTED PASSWORD : ;dsnfkjfqshfsd
[23:40:01] HASHED SALTED : A5FB83325A73B2498A74B68866F35CBB1E77B9A5D4E33F06986725B28B697FD150FF57D8CCB5C1DB6715CFBFFB0514FC0F2A624058748C0655C7F3E83FB071E8
Because of this, every password I input (for example the one you can see in the output as "salted password") does work, and thus the player is always logged in.

Please make newest version on debian-6

@S4t3K: can you show your table structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banditukas
Посмотреть сообщение
Please make newest version on debian-6
is there any issues with compatibility and have you tried mysql_static.so?

@iZN : Here you go :

If send 50000 UPDATE requests in the for then after 15000 requests data not stored in the database.

Why?

Anything about my problem ? (4 days now)

Quote:
Originally Posted by S4t3K
Hi.

I'm having an issue with my registering system.
The problem is that nothing I get with cache_get_row is really gotten.

PHP код:

printf
("NUMBER OF ROWS RETURNED : %d"cache_num_rows());

cache_get_row(00test);

cache_get_row(02actual_pass);

cache_get_row(03salt);

strcat(saltedpassword);

strcat(salted".");

strcat(saltedsalt);

Output :

Код:
[23:40:01] NUMBER OF ROWS RETURNED : 1
[23:40:01] NAME : 
[23:40:01] PASSWORD (good one) : 
[23:40:01] SALT : 
[23:40:01] SALTED PASSWORD : ;dsnfkjfqshfsd
[23:40:01] HASHED SALTED : A5FB83325A73B2498A74B68866F35CBB1E77B9A5D4E33F06986725B28B697FD150FF57D8CCB5C1DB6715CFBFFB0514FC0F2A624058748C0655C7F3E83FB071E8
Because of this, every password I input (for example the one you can see in the output as "salted password") does work, and thus the player is always logged in.

Table structure :

You do know that this plugin has a log system that logs not only errors and warnings, but also debug messages to a file called 'mysql_log.txt'? You can enable that only using one (!) function: "mysql_log(LOG_ALL);"
So why not use it and check if you find any errors or warnings inside that file, and if not, check if the debug messages contain unusual data?

Код:
[18:16:55] [DEBUG] mysql_connect - host: "mysql2.alwaysdata.com", user: "s4t3kx_samp", database: "s4t3kx_sr", password: "****", port: 3306, autoreconnect: true, pool_size: 2
[18:16:55] [DEBUG] CMySQLHandle::Create - creating new connection..
[18:16:55] [DEBUG] CMySQLHandle::CMySQLHandle - constructor called
[18:16:55] [DEBUG] CMySQLHandle::Create - connection created (id: 1)
[18:16:55] [DEBUG] CMySQLConnection::Connect - establishing connection to database...
[18:16:55] [DEBUG] CMySQLConnection::Connect - connection was successful
[18:16:55] [DEBUG] CMySQLConnection::Connect - auto-reconnect has been enabled
[18:16:55] [DEBUG] mysql_errno - connection: 1
[18:16:55] [DEBUG] CMySQLConnection::Connect - establishing connection to database...
[18:17:26] [DEBUG] mysql_format - connection: 1, len: 1024, format: "SELECT `fin_inscription` FROM `sr_accounts` WHERE `pseudo` = '%s'"
[18:17:26] [DEBUG] mysql_tquery - connection: 1, query: "SELECT `fin_inscription` FROM `sr_accounts` WHERE `pseudo` = 'Ma", callback: "OnResponseSpawn", format: "i"
[18:17:26] [DEBUG] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnResponseSpawn] - starting query execution
[18:17:27] [DEBUG] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnResponseSpawn] - query was successfully executed within 22.863 milliseconds
[18:17:27] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::CMySQLResult() - constructor called
[18:17:27] [DEBUG] Calling callback "OnResponseSpawn"..
[18:17:27] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_count - connection: 0
[18:17:27] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_int - row: 0, field_idx: 0, connection: 0
[18:17:27] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '0', data: "5"
[18:17:27] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::~CMySQLResult() - deconstructor called
[18:17:29] [DEBUG] mysql_format - connection: 1, len: 1024, format: "SELECT * FROM `sr_accounts` WHERE `pseudo` = '%s' LIMIT 1"
[18:17:29] [DEBUG] mysql_tquery - connection: 1, query: "SELECT * FROM `sr_accounts` WHERE `pseudo` = 'Mark_Brooklyn' LIM", callback: "OnPlayerLogin", format: "is"
[18:17:29] [DEBUG] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnPlayerLogin] - starting query execution
[18:17:29] [DEBUG] CMySQLQuery::Execute[OnPlayerLogin] - query was successfully executed within 21.932 milliseconds
[18:17:29] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::CMySQLResult() - constructor called
[18:17:29] [DEBUG] Calling callback "OnPlayerLogin"..
[18:17:29] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_count - connection: 0
[18:17:29] [DEBUG] cache_get_row_count - connection: 0
[18:17:29] [DEBUG] cache_get_row - row: 0, field_idx: 1, connection: 0, max_len: 1
[18:17:29] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '1', data: "Mark_Brooklyn"
[18:17:29] [DEBUG] cache_get_row - row: 0, field_idx: 2, connection: 0, max_len: 1
[18:17:29] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '2', data: "F52C9009BE0DF5A312B5537A2ECFB00BA62FE9F3DECB40F1651F6821B239312FDDE2374246B57E8D26F30053A91B926A89B0C2CF346974D4811FAE76E4712B4B"
[18:17:29] [DEBUG] cache_get_row - row: 0, field_idx: 3, connection: 0, max_len: 1
[18:17:29] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::GetRowData - row: '0', field: '3', data: "UCXAAI132NRqmfS5VpIAmf0CDYAfneR4Bb5PCe2o1Rbb1u89bWtuPfMVJD2MBSHE3bX9AiYxGXb0GlCqVXXKAONydAP2caeffBPvVq4aTVaJ4wAL25nvVOPnSCPYZLF4"
[18:17:29] [DEBUG] CMySQLResult::~CMySQLResult() - deconstructor called
Nothing unusual, except for "max_len: 1", but I tried by setting the max_len by myself, and it didn't work.
Although, the data shown in the log seems to be correct.

Does this show the correct values for ID and the name?

pawn Код:
new
            accountID, name[MPN + 1];

accountID = cache_get_field_content_int(0, "id");
        cache_get_field_content(0, "pseudo", name);
        printf("ID: %d", accountID);
        printf("Name: %s", name);

Yep it does.

Code :

PHP Code:
        static essaishashed[WH_LENGHT+1], actual_pass[WH_LENGHT+1], salt[WH_LENGHT+1], salted[WH_LENGHT+65];
        new 
test[21], accID;

printf("NUMBER OF ROWS RETURNED : %d"cache_num_rows());

cache_get_row(01testMySQL21);

accID cache_get_row_int(00);

printf("ACCOUNT ID : %d"accID);

cache_get_row(02actual_passMySQLWH_LENGHT+1);

cache_get_row(03saltMySQLWH_LENGHT+1);

strcat(saltedpassword);

strcat(salted".");

strcat(saltedsalt);

Output :

Code:
[18:20:47] LAUNCHED QUERY :

SELECT * FROM `sr_accounts` WHERE `pseudo` = 'Mark_Brooklyn' LIMIT 1;
[18:20:47] NUMBER OF ROWS RETURNED : 1
[18:20:47] NAME : 
[18:20:47] ACCOUNT ID : 1
[18:20:47] PASSWORD (good one) : 
[18:20:47] SALT : 
[18:20:47] SALTED PASSWORD : something.
[18:20:47] HASHED SALTED : 736CBE68DC13E3CD2B6C69DB08DA21D7618F67FCE92E378ACE1CCAF8FEB104070DE0F828ECD26E25E88C4AC2E3FC8890F4EEC9EAA9785268D974F00D1AC0B828

BlueG, can you help me, please?
Compilling R39-3 on Debian x64:

Code:
root@genesis-rp:~/plugin-source/mysql# make
Compiling plugin..
Compiling plugin SDK..
gcc: error: libs/sdk/amx/*.c: No such file or directory
gcc: fatal error: no input files
compilation terminated.
make: *** [compile] Error 4

@Anuris : Are you sure you put the SAMP Plugin SDK given along with the files in the libs/sdk/ directory ?

I also bump my problem, which is shown 3 posts above.

is there any issues with compatibility and have you tried mysql_static.so?

mysql_static.so what is that?

and i found there only plugins when i downloaded mysql-r39-3-debian7.tgz.

And too i want ask can i use debian7 on debian6 ?