[Plugin] [REL] MySQL Plugin (Now on github!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loinal
View Post
I can see that it is much easier than the new and i can't find MySQL R41-2 tutorials nowadays
Seriously, did you even try?

I searched for 'samp mysql' on everybody's favorite search engine and guess what shows up in the first 3 search results? Yeah a tutorial... After some more quick searches, I got some other pages with mysql info.
Can't find tutorials. Seriously, that's bullshit.

Also for who doesn't know, visiting the example-scripts folder on GitHub, you can find both cached and orm version as filterscript which has a fully working login/register system using R41-4.

https://github.com/pBlueG/SA-MP-MySQ...xample_scripts

Guys i'm having this error when I try to load the plugin with server, can you help me?

Code:
 Failed (libmysqlclient.so.18: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
I am running Centos7, i download the centos7 version but its giving me this error

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvan
View Post
Guys i'm having this error when I try to load the plugin with server, can you help me?

Code:
 Failed (libmysqlclient.so.18: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)
I am running Centos7, i download the centos7 version but its giving me this error
Literally found in their F.A.Q:

Quote:

Q: I get a Failed (libmysqlclient_r.so.18: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory) error, how do I fix this?
A: You don't have the MySQL client library installed. Install it through your package manager. Make sure you install the 32bit (i386, i686, etc) library, or else the plugin won't run.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private200
View Post
Literally found in their F.A.Q:
I did found that post, but I couldn't find how to install and which to install ... any idea which one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvan
View Post
I did found that post, but I couldn't find how to install and which to install ... any idea which one?
Code:
yum install libstdc++.so.6
yum install libmysqlclient.so.18

From R34 to R39-6
Got an error (It stucked up connecting to the mysql-server)

mysql error logs (var/log/mysql/error.log)
Quote:

020-04-10T17:48:01.000173Z 0 [System] [MY-010910] [Server] /usr/sbin/mysqld: Shutdown complete (mysqld 8.0.19) MySQL Community Server - GPL.
2020-04-10T17:48:01.426281Z 0 [System] [MY-010116] [Server] /usr/sbin/mysqld (mysqld 8.0.19) starting as process 27003
2020-04-10T17:48:02.005189Z 0 [Warning] [MY-010068] [Server] CA certificate ca.pem is self signed.
2020-04-10T17:48:02.029469Z 0 [System] [MY-010931] [Server] /usr/sbin/mysqld: ready for connections. Version: '8.0.19' socket: '/var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock' port: 3306 MySQL Community Server - GPL.
2020-04-10T17:48:02.186734Z 0 [System] [MY-011323] [Server] X Plugin ready for connections. Socket: '/var/run/mysqld/mysqlx.sock' bind-address: '::' port: 33060

And there's no error in mysql_error.txt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRoleplay
View Post
From R34 to R39-6
Got an error (It stucked up connecting to the mysql-server)

mysql error logs (var/log/mysql/error.log)

And there's no error in mysql_error.txt
Do you mean while loading the mysql plugin? Do you have crashdetect installed?

The logs from mysqld are OK, ignore the self signed certificate warning if it is not production server.