it's possible?

i have custom interior for my garage system
when people entering it they start falling, i have tried multiple times to fix it, but i don't know how.
it works fine if you have no vehicle.
it's possible to freeze the vehicle or something? because it only freezes the players
Notice: it works in my home host perfect because dat ping is low..
LoadObjects it shows a textdraw and freezes the players.
Код:
if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
{
	new tmpcar = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
	if(IsPlayerInVehicle(playerid, tmpcar))
	{
		SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, idx+10);
		SetPlayerInterior(playerid,0);
		SetVehicleVirtualWorld(tmpcar, idx+10);
		LinkVehicleToInterior(tmpcar, 0);
		LoadObjects(playerid);
		SetVehiclePos(tmpcar,InfoGarage[idx][gInteriorX],InfoGarage[idx][gInteriorY],InfoGarage[idx][gInteriorZ]+3);
		SetVehicleZAngle(tmpcar,InfoGarage[idx][gInteriorA]);
		format(string, sizeof(string), "* Welcome, %s - Type /park , to park your vehicle - (To get out type /exit) **", PlayerName(playerid));
		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_BLANCO, string);
		return 1;
	}
}

I don't think it's possible because sa-mp doesn't have a ToggleVehicleControllable() function, but this should be added because it's useful.

Doesn't the streamer have a function to preload objects?

Код:
Use Streamer_UpdateEx to preload items before setting a player's position or to stream items under OnPlayerRequestClass.
If that doesn't work just teleport the player then use a timer to shortly teleport the vehicle and put the player inside. GetPlayerPing + 1 second should be enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HY
Посмотреть сообщение
I don't think it's possible because sa-mp doesn't have a ToggleVehicleControllable() function, but this should be added because it's useful.
indeed, we need it :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuervO
Посмотреть сообщение
Doesn't the streamer have a function to preload objects?

Код:
Use Streamer_UpdateEx to preload items before setting a player's position or to stream items under OnPlayerRequestClass.
If that doesn't work just teleport the player then use a timer to shortly teleport the vehicle and put the player inside. GetPlayerPing + 1 second should be enough.
man thanks a lot.
EDIT: fixed man, you're genius xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by HY
Посмотреть сообщение
That is possible with PAWN.
Not efficient though!