[FilterScript] BesAdmin System

BesAdmin System V1.2 Released.
Introduction.

I was bored one day and thought something like an admin system that would include some commands only for admins , a register-login system and much more. So yeah, started first with Kush's tutorial for register-login system, then made some commands by my own , added some beautiful features, and i want to say that this filterscript isn't as i thought , it's much more, but isn't completed yet. I made the basics , it's well for newbies So yeah.

Credits

pawn Код:
// Filterscript powered by BeesSi
// Credits to KUSH for his registration system
// Credits to the owner of KickEx include as i copied his for my BannEx.
// Credits to gtakillerIV for his offline BAN and UNBAN Tutorial
// All the credits will be listed here .
// Original Filterscript by BeesSi. Feel free to edit it and rerelease.
Features

pawn Код:
Register-Login System               -       Used to register a specified player and to set a password for his login
Advanced Tricky Beautiful Ban System   -      Used to BAN a player
Awesome Admin Command List             -      Used to show the admin command list.
Kick Command                                   -      Used to kick a specified player
Admin Chat                                        -      Used as an personal admin chat
Admin Duty System                             -     Used to go on duty as an admin
Brilliant GodMode Sys..                        -     Gives you unlimited health , as it says , god. Undead !
Admin Message System : Players >> Admins       Admins >> Players.
OOC Admin Chat ( To All )                    -    Used to broadcast something to all players
Gotoid Command                                -     Used to go to a specified player's pos
Get Command                                    -     Used to get a player to your pos.
/oban Command                                 -     Used to offline ban a registered player.
/unban Command                               -     Used to unban a registered player.
Spectate System.                               -     Used to spectate a player .
Car Spawner System                          -     Used to spawn a vehicle.
                        V1.2 Version of the script features
Added VIP System with 3 Levels : Silver - Bronze - Gold
Added VIP Personal VIP Chat
Each VIP Level has their own OnPlayerText , Example : [GOLD VIP] BeesSi says : Test , normal player will be like : BeesSi says : Test
Added VIP Command List ( Made /veh command for vip'
s too , couldn't add more because i didn't have much suggestions.
Added /slap command for admins.
Added /akill command for admins
Removed /kill for players
Added /jail command for admins
Added /freeze and /unfreeze commands for admins.
Added /setskin command for admins.
Added /jetpack command for admins.
Added /givemoney command for admins

Need suggestions for the v1.3 version of the script ..
Download Link - Click Here
Pastebin Link - Click Here

Thanks to @Ernest Bilzerian, @Noli Ibishi, @Jasin Refiku for their help on Beta Testing.

If you have any bug , feel free to ask me, this is my first filterscript released. Hope you enjoy it.

A Suggestion,add VIP System . //@Jasin Refiku.

Hope will be in the next version of the script (v1.2) .

nice add a pastebin link

Updated with pastebin link..

Something nice
why you dont add some new commands and make it as mysql too
It will be more usefull if is MySQL

I'll see what i can do in the next version of the script. Also i need some suggestions about commands , like what command should i add , feel free to post any suggestions here ..

Basic, and good. Nice. Keep it up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapersky™
Посмотреть сообщение
Basic, and good. Nice. Keep it up.
Thank you.

Looks great. Good job mate. +rep