SAMP doesn't compatible with VSync

Hey all, I found out a way to enable VSync in GTA SA, but when it's enabled when i press something it happens in almost after 1 second. For example Capture The Flag minigame, you have to shoot rockets from your car (lol) to other players and get them flag. Im pro (LOL) in that but it gets hard because it want fast reflexes in it. I disabled the VSync and it works like before. So what I want is VSync to be supported by SAMP. The way to enable VSync (NVIDIA VIDEOCARD USERS ONLY!!) is go to Desktop>Right click on free place on Desktop>NVIDIA Control Panel>Manage 3D Settings>Program Settings>Add button and select your GTA SA or press the long rectangle which is game written on it to find (press Show only programs found on this computer to find it easier) >Go to 3. section and scroll down to Vertical Sync and select On>Press Apply and wait till your screen is refreshed. So is it possible to be compatible?

Does it work fine in singleplayer?
If not, i don't think the SAMP team has any responsibility nor ability to correct a game that's not theirs.

What card are you using? Maybe your card can't handle vSync, because it eats FPS... Is it working fine in SP?

I'm using for gaming NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M but I have and Intel HD Graphics 4000 too
It handles VSync pretty good in other games but I thing that's a problem because the VSync isn't have option in-game to be turned on, only stupid Frame Limiter.
I'll try in SP and tell you after some minutes...

Yeah, works good, no late commands or something, only some problems from my many many many mods which ain't so compatible when peds, missions and things are on while in SAMP they're off...
Anyway so it isn't from GTA SA, it's from SAMP.
So will there be a fix in next SAMP update?

Turning on the frame limiter in GTA:SA is the same as enabling vsync. Then you can use the SA-MP chat command /fpslimit to change the frame limiter amount so it's higher than the vsync.

Say I want vsync enabled and my monitor refresh rate is 60hz, I enable the frame limiter in GTA:SA then use a /fpslimit 90, which is a value higher than the monitors refresh rate so it hits the vsync limit first. That will give a constant 60 fps without screen tearing.

But Frame Limiter locks to 53 fps 0_0

It works but isn't its gonna be better with SAMP own VSync?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalcor
View Post
Turning on the frame limiter in GTA:SA is the same as enabling vsync. Then you can use the SA-MP chat command /fpslimit to change the frame limiter amount so it's higher than the vsync.

Say I want vsync enabled and my monitor refresh rate is 60hz, I enable the frame limiter in GTA:SA then use a /fpslimit 90, which is a value higher than the monitors refresh rate so it hits the vsync limit first. That will give a constant 60 fps without screen tearing.
It would be better to have a separate option, because SAMP's frame-limiter ain't so accurate(it doesn't get locked at a single FPS, it goes higher sometimes), so I put the frame limiter off in sa and limit it using dxtory. However, I don't really have a problem since I am using Nvidia and I can manually set it from it's settings. Would be nice to have for others tho.

OK