Have you Pre-Ordered MW3?

So let everyone of the SAMP community know if you have pre-ordered. and tell us why if you haven't

Another game in this milked out franchise. Boring. Activision just wants to release a new CoD every year, and that's why these games are always poorly created. Never been a fan of Call of Duty, and so I'm certainly not going to buy this game.

No thank you..

I'll stick with BF series.. I'm pre ordering BF3 though..

Prefer battlefield.

for me, all COD's are the same concept. Really all I can see you getting is new weapons and a few new materials. Played only a few of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Another game in this milked out franchise. Boring. Activision just wants to release a new CoD every year, and that's why these games are always poorly created. Never been a fan of Call of Duty, and so I'm certainly not going to buy this game.
This, basically. It's communistic capitalism: Every year they release a new COD just to make more money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
I only liked the first one, i simply love bf i had them alll on my old pc but it crashed deu to an virus.

Conclusion:
I hate evry CoD but the first one.
R.I.P. for my pc.

PS.:
@pagie
You dont play them all only those moderwarfare because CoD has WAY more then just those crappy list of you(nothing personal).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiddos
Посмотреть сообщение
This, basically. It's communistic capitalism: Every year they release a new COD just to make more money.
Communism and Capitalism is two concepts that doesn't work very well together, there's obviously no such thing as "Communistic capitalism" since communism doesn't promote business competition, therefore it would be downwhat impossible to make "more money" by producing a new game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorreli
Посмотреть сообщение
Communism and Capitalism is two concepts that doesn't work very well together, there's obviously no such thing as "Communistic capitalism" since communism doesn't promote business competition, therefore it would be downwhat impossible to make "more money" by producing a new game.
Win.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elorreli
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for the lesson, we'll keep that in mind...