BlueG R6-2 Plugin needed.

i cant Download it please give me Working link

Windows 95 needed. I can't download it please give me working link.

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? You can't keep relying on outdated software forever.

https://github.com/eider-i128/SA-MP-MySQL-R6

@Vince - you have to realize that there are still many scripts that requires that version and replacing them is not always best thing to do. Also, i don't think the way current plugin is working is good for SA-MP. It's forcing many uneducated people to use threads and in many cases they fail to do so. I'm not saying that it is bad to use threaded MySQL - it's actually good, but you have to understand how it works to use it properly, and that's main problem. Also i don't like how that MySQL plugin have zero backward compatibility that forces old scripts to be updated, and in many cases it's easier to rewrite that code then actually update it to new MySQL callbacks. It would be nice if SA-MP could have MySQL pre-installed, enabled from cfg. That would remove any inconsistency between various versions and plugins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eider
Посмотреть сообщение
It would be nice if SA-MP could have MySQL pre-installed, enabled from cfg. That would remove any inconsistency between various versions and plugins.
This will never exist since Kalcor probably won't want to extend the server executable with code which people do not use.

The MySQL plugin obviously gets updated in order to maintain performance, which is something good. Having a pre-installed MySQL would give us an update to the MySQL part every year, which I'm not a fan of.

here if people need it, it includes static/windows you should know what .dll/.so is

http://egaming.ro/MySQL/R6/

Hey sorry to bump this thread - anyone got the source code of R6-2 (specifically)? Would be hugely useful for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderjb918
Посмотреть сообщение
here if people need it, it includes static/windows you should know what .dll/.so is

http://egaming.ro/MySQL/R6/
Thanks for the links but the one you posted had the R5 source in it, as you can see with this line:

Код:
logprintf( "\n\n  > MySQL plugin R5 successfully loaded.\n");
Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
Windows 95 needed. I can't download it please give me working link.

Do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? You can't keep relying on outdated software forever.
What about Windows 7? That's older than the R6-2 version of this plugin, but it's still supported and a huge number of people still use it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite
Посмотреть сообщение
What about Windows 7? That's older than the R6-2 version of this plugin, but it's still supported and a huge number of people still use it...
Failed to grasp the analogy. You surprise me. Windows 7 is supported and can be download whereas the R6 plugin is no longer actively supported and the fact that no one can find a download link is clear evidence of that. Bite the bullet and update your scripts.

For anyone else looking, IceBilizard uploaded a .rar file here with R6 static compiles in it: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=535144

They seem to work okay for my purposes.

Thanks for the help.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
@Vince - you have to realize that there are still many scripts that requires that version and replacing them is not always best thing to do.
Wrong, using the latest plugin R39 is always the best thing to do.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Also, i don't think the way current plugin is working is good for SA-MP. It's forcing many uneducated people to use threads and in many cases they fail to do so. I'm not saying that it is bad to use threaded MySQL - it's actually good, but you have to understand how it works to use it properly, and that's main problem.
So what? If people fail to use it they are also incompetent to run a server. Fuck them.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Also i don't like how that MySQL plugin have zero backward compatibility that forces old scripts to be updated, and in many cases it's easier to rewrite that code then actually update it to new MySQL callbacks.
R6 = non-threaded
R39 = threaded, cached and ORM
How the hell do you expect backward compatibility. Furthermore, compare R6 source with R39, it's so much better now.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
It would be nice if SA-MP could have MySQL pre-installed, enabled from cfg. That would remove any inconsistency between various versions and plugins.
Shows that you have no idea of this topic. MySQL servers can differ from server to server and can require different MySQL libraries.