Help with iphone 6

Hello,
Today i bought iphone 6 plus but i got a problem
I need to create apple ID to access the App store
They always ask me to put my credit card number but mine expired from 1 year and i lost the card.
I requested help on their forums but no respond so please if anyone know how to make an Apple ID without credit card please tell me
Thanks.

You need to have a valid payment method to create an Apple ID for the App Store.

Why did you not get a new card in the past year since your last one expired? Didn't your bank contact you about this?

If you don't have a credit or debit card and can't use somebody elses, you'll need to buy a prepaid iTunes card and redeem the voucher code as your payment method.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to have a valid payment method to create an Apple ID for the App Store.

Why did you not get a new card in the past year since your last one expired? Didn't your bank contact you about this?

If you don't have a credit or debit card and can't use somebody elses, you'll need to buy a prepaid iTunes card and redeem the voucher code as your payment method.
I didn't get new card because i have some problems with the bank, whatever i will not open a new story.
Thanks though.

I used click 'n buy with my account. You should be able to do the same, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikkentim
Посмотреть сообщение
I used click 'n buy with my account. You should be able to do the same, right?
Dude i don't need to buy anything to make the account
they forcing me to put my CC number and all the applications ill download em' are free.
Such as *******,********,skype,AndrIRC.
nothing else.
My question so clear "There is anyway to make Apple ID without credit card"

Yes, there is a way. And there are at least thousand tutorials how to do that. Nobody is going to write you a private one here. Even Apple posted instructions on their site.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sergei
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, there is a way. And there are at least thousand tutorials how to do that. Nobody is going to write you a private one here. Even Apple posted instructions on their site.
Didn't find any tutorial.
I was waiting for the smartass guy who will give me lmgfu link.
Problem solved.
Thanks for the useful replies

Did you try to reset your router? That always work :P

ok so go to the AppStore
find a FREE APP
press GET
create account
you should see option that allows you to do it without a card

Quote:
Originally Posted by MohanedZzZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Didn't find any tutorial.
I was waiting for the smartass guy who will give me lmgfu link.
Problem solved.
Thanks for the useful replies
You must be a troll because there is no other explanation.

"Free apple id" query in any search engine that exists on this planet will give you millions! of results explaining exactly what you are asking in this topic. Apple itself published a tutorial on their official website aswell.