SA-MP Map Constriction (JernellJ's) Problems

Whenever I click on an object it selects another object, this never used to happen and it's really annoying. Does anyone know what's causing this? It only seems to happen with core San Andreas objects, I'll place an object in and if I am not zoomed right into the object and I click it, it will just select something else, usually the interior walls.

Try updating your graphic's card, and or reinstalling GTA. And when you say "core GTA objects" you mean the objects not added by SA-MP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
Try updating your graphic's card, and or reinstalling GTA. And when you say "core GTA objects" you mean the objects not added by SA-MP?
Yes, for example if I go to pershing square and click, for example, a street light, if I am not zoomed right into the street light it will select a random building in the area.

Keep in mind that some objects belong to each other and can't be splitted.

it's a little glitch with the cursor. It doesn't happen at every click, tough. And you could've posted in it's dedicated topic. Making a new one wasn't necessary.

I use it, and I don't have an issue with it like this.

Video your issue, and post that up so we can see it, and be sure to allow the showing of your cursor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke_James
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, for example if I go to pershing square and click, for example, a street light, if I am not zoomed right into the street light it will select a random building in the area.
Maybe the street light is too small to be clicked when you are zoomed out?

Same happens to me, it seems to be very inaccurate at times.