[Map] Fort Carson's SuperMarket (Interior & Exterior)

Fort Carson's
SuperMarket

By Justice
Howdy! Today, I want to present, my new map called "Fort Carson's Supermarket''. It took me only two days, to finish this map, because I'm very advanced with SA:MP Map Construction/Editor and also because, I've had three holidays, which means, I could spend my whole day at PC in working with the map. So I was inspired to create a new map SuperMarket, which I've never created before. I was taking the example from Suppasave, in San Fierro and it has almost the same size, as this SuperMarket. There includes from the outside the parking place and also from the behind, the warehouse. Inside in the Supermarket, there you will see a cafe/restaurant, night bar and the grocery, with lots of stuff. Like always, it's has custom interior and exterior, with re-textured objects. Sadly, I couldn't add more objects, because of the SA:MP LIMIT. I could add more stuff like, lamps, trees, bushes and more decoration.. but yeah. You will see more in the video below.

Map overall contains 989 objects. And 43 original objects were removed.

VIDEO:

[ame]youtube.com/watch?v=SYpaNikWyCE[/ame]
Click on the image below, to download this map for free via Mediafire.

For map creation was used JernejL's Map Editor - SA-MP: Map Construction

For object re-texturing, like walls, floors was used Texture Studio by Pottus.

Map Location (Coordinates):
-383.1094, 1185.4453, 17.5000
Cheers all! Thank you for paying attention to my post and enjoy the map! Ofcourse feedback's are always welcome! So please comment & rate. Because I worked really hard on this. If you ever think of using this map, please kindly leave a credit.

Comments & rates are always welcome.

Nice, but would more usefull in LS. +REP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomIrish
View Post
Nice, but would more usefull in LS. +REP
Thanks! But the reason why I chose exactly the Fort Carson, was because it's like an empty village, which would need a huge supermarket with nice features. Also I've done lot of maps in LS though.

Would be nice if you teach us how to use this Texture Studio.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor012
View Post
Would be nice if you teach us how to use this Texture Studio.
You can actually check this >post<, because there's more information on how to use the Texture Studio. There's even a video tutorial for that. Thanks to Pottus.

I see saturated, for me more than 400 objects are too.

I like the effort that you put into it, good job.

Great job

Quote:
Originally Posted by P00kie
View Post
Great job
bumping a 3 years old topic just to say 'good job' ? jesus even the video link is dead and the user's last activity was about a year ago, way to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueDrifter
View Post
bumping a 3 years old topic just to say 'good job' ? jesus even the video link is dead and the user's last activity was about a year ago, way to go.
Cuz that mapping helped me im making a project in fort carson

Awesome job man keep it up!