Error: Unmatched Tilde.

I know the reason behind this error...its because of missing a ~ in textdraw...couldnt figure out here..any help?

Код:
format(string, sizeof(string), "~w~Z~b~~h~C~w~N~r~~h~R V~w~1 ~p~~h~Beta ~w~- ~b~~h~Forum: ~w~... - ~b~~h~Speed: ~w~%d/~b~~h~mph ~w~- ~b~~h~health: ~w~%.0f/~b~~h~per ~w~- ~b~~h~Fuel: ~w~%d/~b~~h~per ~w~- ~b~~h~Location: ~w~%s", final_speed, GetVehicleCurrentHealth[veh], GetVehicleFuel[veh], ZoneNames[current_zone][zone_name]);
this shows Error:Unmatched Tilde..its a speedometer anyway Help

what? sorry i was busy yesterday couldnt reply.

Sorry i know i need to bump after gap of 24 hrs but i need serious assistance.

Show new string[here];

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jefff
Посмотреть сообщение
Show new string[here];
as Jefff meant ^, you might have a small string length value, which will prevent other text after the maximum length characters, so it's end will be like
pawn Код:
~r
or any other color, as an e.g.
If you see your length is too long, use an online string length calculator, then calculate it and set string's length the result's value.

"I'm A Noob At Scripting Willing To Learn" - from your signature lol.

Based on your signature I'll teach you a little about strings (very basic, noob friendly):

Strings are used to store bits that form bytes that form words to represent characters, in other words, if you want to make a sentence or a word with any characters (A-Z, a-z), you'd need a string. You can define a string by this:

pawn Код:
new stringnamehere[amountofcharacters];
For example, if I wanted to create a string called AtoJ that has 10 characters (i.e. ABCDEFGHIJ), I'd have my string length to 10:

pawn Код:
new AtoJ[10];
In user input it is highly possible that strings will go bigger, so scripters use approximation techniques to determine what their string length should be. Most people make it too high... like 200-300, it's not necessary like this. From what I see in your code:

Quote:

~w~Z~b~~h~C~w~N~r~~h~R V~w~1 ~p~~h~Beta ~w~- ~b~~h~Forum: ~w~... - ~b~~h~Speed: ~w~%d/~b~~h~mph ~w~- ~b~~h~health: ~w~%.0f/~b~~h~per ~w~- ~b~~h~Fuel: ~w~%d/~b~~h~per ~w~- ~b~~h~Location: ~w~%s

The string would of course turn out quite big. Look above this line (not too far above), and you'll end up finding something along the lines of this:

pawn Код:
new string[anumberhere]; // notice that the string name is string because in your format (from what you gave us initially), you're using the variable called string
Increase that number and then compile, go in your server and test it. I'm sure you didn't need this little explanation but I hope you understand it a little more and will be able to fix such problems in the future.

:-O Thanks everyone....especially thankyou danish u just didnt post the correct code for me rather explained me so i can do it myself thankyou :3