[Tool/Web/Other] Basic server website template

Hello,

I was bored this evening so I decided to create a basic website template for SA-MP servers (or anything else if you change the header image). It took me around 15 minutes to do and I was inspirated by what I think is a hosting CMS theme. Here's what it looks like:

As the title says, that's a very basic template. Useful for people with no inspiration, or lack of time to do it. The template currently doesn't support mobile navigators but I might update it if you guys like it. I could also add features depending on suggestions I'd receive.

Preview the template
Download (rar file, 187 Ko)

There is a link to my server in the template footer. You can choose to leave it there or delete it. That's your choice and I honestly don't care about that. By the way, don't bother about the nickname. Gzsume is an username I use most of the time on the Internet, ArchB is just an alias.

PS: I found the header on ****** Images. It's not mine.

This looks pretty neat mate. Good job.

wouldn't name it basic, it's very decent.

Not bad. It's actually really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRP
View Post
wouldn't name it basic, it's very decent.
Exactly.

It looks good, will probably save it for later use.

I'm eagerly waiting for a mobile site.

You could work on the spacing a bit.

Nice

Not bad thanks

Amazing.

Very clean, looks awesome. Nice job.

Amazing

Thanks for your feedback, guys. I will work on a mobile version this weekend and tweak it a bit.

I also have another template that I won\'t use for my server (it was a test template). If you guys are interested I could release it there also.

PS: This is not advertisement, the IP shown in the screenshot doesn\'t work.

Amazing designs!

That\'s decent bro. Looking forward for more designs from you.

Not bad, good job guy.

Good job!

It\'s very simple..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchB42
View Post
Thanks for your feedback, guys. I will work on a mobile version this weekend and tweak it a bit.

I also have another template that I won\'t use for my server (it was a test template). If you guys are interested I could release it there also.

This one is way better than earlier one. You should release this one too

you are skilled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArchB42
View Post

new link download?

Обновите пожалуйста ссылку.