Best game that you ever played!

Hi SA-MP users! I was wondering, what was the best game that you ever played? Hmm... I'll say it's Grand Theft Auto V. What do you think?

Gothic 1

EDIT: One of the first really big open world games with lots of story to explore. Next to Elder Scrolls. They always used to compete, but I definitely would pick Gothic over the first few Elder Scrolls anyday. There are more games that have made a significant impact on my experience of gaming but I'd say most modern games these days really don't impress as much.

Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven

Hidden & Dangerous 2 <33333

Team Fortress 2 & HEROES III

Mario.

Dragon Age Origins

No other amazing story driven RPG game with good comedy to go along with it. Mass Effect aint where the shit at. Inquisition was pretty good with updated gameplay mechanics but Origins had overall a better story.

Yes, GTA V fo' lif'...

Number one is GTA San Andreas.
KingPlayer and muzammilfreeman said it's GTA V. I don't want to make Kalcor feel good, but GTA V doesn't even come close to what SA-MP has to offer.
Almost anything you have in GTA V can be scripted in SA-MP. The only upper hand I see on it is the engine with it's graphics and mechanics. That's it.
The map may be bigger, but SA-MP has potential for a way bigger map.

Second is DOTA 2. An awesome game that puts everything you have to the test: your logic, your reflexes, your strategies and most of all, your ability to work in a team.
Great graphics provided by the famous Source engine, and a lot of ways to learn it and have fun. Careful, tough, it can cause addiction.

Third are Far Cry 3 and 4. Open world first person shooter, crafting system land, water and air vehicles hunting, lots of missions to play, lots of collectibles and achievements, not to mention great villains, like Vas and Ming, respectively.

Fourth is Tomb Raider. Fine graphics, nice gameplay, and outstanding voice acting by Camilla Luddington. Also great and original soundtrack.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Multiplayer

gta v , cod aw

Uncharted 3

- GTA Games
- Saints Row: Gat Out Of Hell
- Simulator Games
- Horror Games

My best game i ever played in PS4 (in a game store) was GTA:V (it's better than all games)!

Unearthed: Trail of Ibn Battuta - Episode 1 - Gold Edition

The Walking Dead (by TellTale games, both seasons) and Counter Strike Global Offensive :3

SAMP, EVE Online, and Fallout New Vegas.

Miniclip's.

Special Force(Now known as Soldier Front).

Gotta be the Saints Row series.

Fallout 3 because of it's great story, atmosphere and freedom.

It also had awesome DLCs with story extensions. Nothing like that map pack crap in shit games like BF4 or CoD:AW.