Can you play with the VC or LC map?

I remember back like 8-9 years ago when vc-mp was out, there was also a supported version that used the Liberty City map mod for GTAVC..

Since sa-mp has been out for almost a decade and is superior in every way, I'm just wondering: Why hasn't there been any support for a Vice City or Liberty City map mod for sa-mp?

I'd love to play in Vice City again, especially with San Andreas' updated engine. I know I can still reinstall vc-mp but the game feels so archaic, yet vintage at the same time.

There already is, GTA: United mod with United Multiplayer modification with it as well. (However the MP mod uses 0.3e version of SA-MP)

As mentioned above; for a server / client modification see UC-MP. You can just modify your map to make it a LC / VC, but then everything will be fucked up unless everyone else has the same modifications.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damian001
Посмотреть сообщение
I remember back like 8-9 years ago when vc-mp was out, there was also a supported version that used the Liberty City map mod for GTAVC..

Since sa-mp has been out for almost a decade and is superior in every way, I'm just wondering: Why hasn't there been any support for a Vice City or Liberty City map mod for sa-mp?

I'd love to play in Vice City again, especially with San Andreas' updated engine. I know I can still reinstall vc-mp but the game feels so archaic, yet vintage at the same time.
As the others said, there's a modification which has a SA-MP Adaption to those two maps. Together actually, called GTA United 1.2. There's also a Multiplayer client for it in which I host my server on. But I made a topic for the support.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=559642

There is a Liberty City interior in GTA SA/SA-MP.
It's useless however, because it is made for preview only, you drop thought the virtual world when on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3N3X
Посмотреть сообщение
It's useless however, because it is made for preview only, you drop thought the virtual world when on it.
Yeah there is a snowy Liberty City place, which is also featured in the singleplayer.
Some parts of the world is fine, while some places you can fall through, you can easily fix that by using a map editor and adding square objects to those places.

Yeah, but still, the map is quite small and there are not many things you can do there.
Could be used only for some roleplay servers to be displayed for character's story, such as the old city where you came from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3N3X
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks.. but I think everyone knows about this spot after 9 years.. xD

Also it wasn't really what I was asking, I'm talking about a map mod, and my question has been answered already. But thanks though!