Need SomeOne

Hello, i'm opening a sa-mp hosting company. i need someone to install and configure TCADMIN panel for me.

If u aren't interested dont reply.
If u are interested PM me.

$100

lol...

So where did you get the feeling of starting a hosting company, yet you don't know anything about how to do it? Like installing tcadmin and etc..

but whatever, http://help.tcadmin.com/Installation

Next time, ****** is something you should refer too.

i said
Quote:
Originally Posted by iHawks
Посмотреть сообщение
If u aren't interested dont reply.
and okey

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHawks
Посмотреть сообщение
i said
Frankly I don't care what you put in the thread, there is a reply button and I will use it. You're lucky enough I provided you with a direction that you should be able to do yourself.

So get over the fact I told you something that you didn't like, life isn't always wonderful.

Free or paid ?

There are so many "hosting companies" that it honestly sickens me to near death.

If you have absolutely no idea how to make a "hosting company," please, for the love of god, do not make one.

Edit: of

Wait, so...You're trying to start a hosting company, where you need to be able to quickly debug people's problems in the event that it happens, yet you have so little knowledge in WINDOWS that you cant walk through the step by step installation window? Or at the very least ****** how to do it?

I would never take a company like that seriously, nor would I recommend anyone to do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchurmanCQC
Посмотреть сообщение
There are so many "hosting companies" that it honestly sickens me to near death.

If you have absolutely no idea how to make a "hosting company," please, for the love god, do not make one.
Its also pathetic that half of these "Hosting Companies" are ran by 12/yo's, that have no Background in System Monitoring let alone Systems, they're just trying to earn a quick buck.