Any free web hosts with set_time_limit[php] enabled

I am searching for a free web host with set_time_limit option enabled most of hosts has this option disabled.
This option allows the script to run 24/7. But sadly my this is main requirment of one of my php script which is very important..
I have tried 5 web hosts today, none of them allowed.
So any of you guys know any free web host with set_time_limit option enabled?

You might be better off buying a cheap 512MB VPS (linux) and run your SA:MP/TS3 and your website on it.

Ye I know that, I got no credit card. But I got a verified paypal account I received 20 euros 2 days ago but it got transferred directly into my bank account, as per as Indian regulations we can't keep money in paypal account it is directly transferred to bank.
And more so no paysafecard service in India so can't get any VPS :-/

Yeh, exactly you can't transfer money from paypal. I've think India not allowed to transfer money other country. 6 month ago I did transfer money in paypal but my money is lost.

Might be off topic but sounds to me like India loves to monitor where their citizens spend their money and how much they have? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroZeus
Посмотреть сообщение
Ye I know that, I got no credit card. But I got a verified paypal account I received 20 euros 2 days ago but it got transferred directly into my bank account, as per as Indian regulations we can't keep money in paypal account it is directly transferred to bank.
And more so no paysafecard service in India so can't get any VPS :-/
A lot of places allow you to give cheques and money transfers an example is OVH so there's really no excuse.

Why would you need the script to run 24/7? Oo

That's really weird about Paypal here in the nl we just link our bank accounts to it if it has 0$ on it and I buy something it takes it off the bank account into paypal and pays immediately