Hi everyone am having a issue with the VPS a friend of mine as got we been trying to connect to it by remote windows desktop however, it takes abit to load when i connect to it then it shows a error failed to connect, i wanna know do you connect by the IP or something like vps.server.co.uk

We new to it you see and it's cheaper then buying a server from a hosting company.

even cheaper to rent a linux vps.
Why Windows ?

IP > Then login details (username and password).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperstone
Посмотреть сообщение
even cheaper to rent a linux vps.
Why Windows ?
Because we wanted windows not linux anything wrong with it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethans
Посмотреть сообщение
IP > Then login details (username and password).
Whenever i enter the IP it dose not connect me were you login with username and password.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonia5
Посмотреть сообщение
Because we wanted windows not linux anything wrong with it?
Yeah, Windows sucks and when you finally get a steady playerbase you're going to get hacked by the first butthurt 12 year old with basic computer knowledge. Take my advice early and switch to Linux.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divergent
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah, Windows sucks and when you finally get a steady playerbase you're going to get hacked by the first butthurt 12 year old with basic computer knowledge. Take my advice early and switch to Linux.
Dose it really matter if am with windows or Linux i guess not. i didn't ask if i can get hacked into but yea thanks for letting me know. and we not really worried about hacking anyways plus we have stuff that don't support linux.