A RP Server Idea

So I wanna just mess around and make a script for the fun of it, and if I made it where there were 4-5 nations or more like the old Greece city-states what would you guys think of that? So around 5 different cities which all had their own rules and laws and could be a dictatorship, democracy or what ever? Is that a pretty solid idea?

To script/develop a roleplay script you need to add alot of features.

Start from the basic features and end to dynamic features:

- Basic Features (examples) -

> RP Commands (/o(oc), /do, /me, /s(hout), /w(hisper), RP chat style, admin commands, animations, other usefull rp commands.)
> RP Character (I would prefer a TX_MENU instead of basic RP character creation)
> Anticheat System
> Custom Mapping(s)

- Dynamic Features (examples) -

> Unique House System
> ** Rank System
> ** Business System
> ** Dealership System
> ** Convoy System (for trucking job)
> ** Job System (ex: Trucker,Farmer,Pizza Boy,Newspaper Boy e.t.c)
> ** Faction System (ex: Police,FBI,CIA,News e.t.c)
> ** Family System (ex: Biker gang,sureno,norteno,russian mafia,mexican cartel e.t.c)
> ** Bait Car System
> ** Vehicle System (ex: open bonnet/hood/trunk/door,lock/unlock car,alarm e.t.c)
> ** Speed Trap System
> ** Toll System
> ** Fun System (for events, hiding objects/race/lms e.t.c)
> ** Event System

That's all from me :}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
View Post
To script/develop a roleplay script you need to add alot of features.

Start from the basic features and end to dynamic features:

- Basic Features (examples) -

> RP Commands (/o(oc), /do, /me, /s(hout), /w(hisper), RP chat style, admin commands, animations, other usefull rp commands.)
> RP Character (I would prefer a TX_MENU instead of basic RP character creation)
> Anticheat System
> Custom Mapping(s)

- Dynamic Features (examples) -

> Unique House System
> ** Rank System
> ** Business System
> ** Dealership System
> ** Convoy System (for trucking job)
> ** Job System (ex: Trucker,Farmer,Pizza Boy,Newspaper Boy e.t.c)
> ** Faction System (ex: Police,FBI,CIA,News e.t.c)
> ** Family System (ex: Biker gang,sureno,norteno,russian mafia,mexican cartel e.t.c)
> ** Bait Car System
> ** Vehicle System (ex: open bonnet/hood/trunk/door,lock/unlock car,alarm e.t.c)
> ** Speed Trap System
> ** Toll System
> ** Fun System (for events, hiding objects/race/lms e.t.c)
> ** Event System

That's all from me :}
Yea I know all those I'll be adding them and taking directly from this lit btw thanks. But I'm talking more the idea of the 4-5 different city-states that idea.

I'd like that, It'll feel like you've went back in time, I'd certainly will have more fun playing on that than a normal generic roleplaying server.

Good idea, my unknown not best friend.

Also I got idea for your RP gamemode.

Add This New simpe feature , for more RP

You can break engine , or defuse the C4 , With a playerdialogmenu , it shows you some coddes , so you should know how to defuse it RPly , with trainings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
View Post
Good idea, my unknown not best friend.
Thanks! And unknown not best friend?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnihilationLee
View Post
I'd like that, It'll feel like you've went back in time, I'd certainly will have more fun playing on that than a normal generic roleplaying server.
Good to know you'd enjoy playing on something like it, I may just have to put it into development!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJones
View Post
Also I got idea for your RP gamemode.

Add This New simpe feature , for more RP

You can break engine , or defuse the C4 , With a playerdialogmenu , it shows you some coddes , so you should know how to defuse it RPly , with trainings
I really like those, maybe a way for when you wire the bomb you can set it up so the EOD has to find out how to diffuse it.

I know a server with these kinda features, i never played it, but it got up about 20 players, with no advertisement or such that i know of.
So if you do a good job, and have the ability to get players to play, it could become quite successfull.