Secret Project.pwn Reveal

Secret Project ~NinjahZ

Insight/Backstory
Back in Feburary of 2014 I decided to start scripting a new Gamemode of my own.
It's based on a Gamemode I seen released a long time ago but lacked features for players to enjoy

I began working full time and had no time to continue scripting.
Lately I started scripting on it again and became more committed to add more and more.
I started watching the released filterscripts and gamemodes, getting more ideas that would help me.
So without further wait I am now revealing what I am working on.

Reveal
~Sniper War [Red] Vs [Blue] (Team Deathmatch)~

pawn Код:
____    _     __     _    ____
                                     |####`--|#|---|##|---|#|--'##|#|
   _                                 |____,--|#|---|##|---|#|--.__|_|
 _|#)_____________________________________,--'EEEEEEEEEEEEEE'_=-.
((_____((_________________________,--------[JW](___(____(____(_==)        _________
                               .--|##,----o  o  o  o  o  o  o__|/`---,-,-'=========`=+==.
                               |##|_Y__,__.-._,__,  __,-.___/ J \ .----.#############|##|
                               |##|              `-.|#|##|#|`===l##\   _\############|##|
                              =======-===l          |_|__|_|     \##`-"__,=======.###|##|
                                                                  \__,"          '======'

Script Features
  • Y_Ini Saving System
  • Login/Register System
  • AntiCheat/Hack
  • YCMD Command Processor
  • Team Selection (Red V Blue)
  • Map Swapping
  • Ax Admin System
  • Random Spawns within the Maps
  • Team Chat/General Server Chat
Credits Section
  • Credits to ******
  • Credits to SAMP Forum Tutorials
  • Credits to SAMP Forum Scripting Help
  • Credits to Area X (Admin System)
  • Credits to Remba031 (Mapping/Map Switching /W Timer)
  • Credits to Myself (NinjahZ)
  • Credits to Anyone's work I've missed (Comment if you are missed)

Features to be implemented
  • Team Balancing
  • Improved Random Spawning
Features suggested by the SAMP Community
This reveal is intended for the community to keep up to date with how the project is progressing and also for you all to help if you want.
Sniper War Completion - 99% (Implementing new features/Bug checking/fixing)

Good Luck Mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Good Luck Mate.
Cheers man.

pawn Код:
((_____((_________________________,--------[JW](___(____(____(_==)        _________
                                                                  \__,"          '======'
That's awesome, I am sure it's not havin any copyright!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excel™
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
                                                                  \__,"          '======'
That's awesome, I am sure it's not havin any copyright!
This is going to be released as soon as its a stable version, no copywright, id be happy to see someone else continue making this gamemode even better.

If you're releasing a script then post in the right area, if you're just telling people that you're planning on making a release then don't post a thread, it'd be pointless if everyone that was ever going to release a script made 2 threads for it