Why is LimitPlayerMarkerRadius ignored here ?

Alright i have this in ongamemodeinit.

pawn Код:
ShowPlayerMarkers(PLAYER_MARKERS_MODE_STREAMED);
    LimitPlayerMarkerRadius(1.0);
LimitPlayerMarkerRadius seems to be ignored/not working.
Does anyone know why ?

PLAYER_MARKER_MODE_STREAMED itself limits the radius and only stream other player markers when they are nerby. It works per player and it might ignore, though i never tried neither samp wiki have provided any clue.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/ShowPlayerMarkers

Thats exactly what i was wondering..it wont work either with GLOBAL ..and theres no type to set them 'just on'
showplayermarkers seem to make LimitPlayerMarkerRadius completely useless because it overides it.

Same happened to me, any help will be appreciated.

Thanks for knowing im not the only one here. I hope someone knows how to fix this.

I was thinking ..in earlyer sa-mp ShowPlayerMarkers could only be set on and off.
could it be possible that LimitPlayerMarkerRadius only worked with set on
and that it is totaly useless now with the new ShowPlayerMarkers set global or streamed ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIped
Посмотреть сообщение
I was thinking ..in earlyer sa-mp ShowPlayerMarkers could only be set on and off.
could it be possible that LimitPlayerMarkerRadius only worked with set on
and that it is totaly useless now with the new ShowPlayerMarkers set global or streamed ??
What? What you actually want to script with dat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$inSane
Посмотреть сообщение
What? What you actually want to script with dat?
errhh see my first post. Im trying to find out why LimitPlayerMarkerRadius isnt working

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger
Посмотреть сообщение
PLAYER_MARKER_MODE_STREAMED itself limits the radius and only stream other player markers when they are nerby. It works per player and it might ignore, though i never tried neither samp wiki have provided any clue.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/ShowPlayerMarkers
I think this already explained!

I know that i tried it out and its not working so i guess this belongs to the bug section right ?

If its not a bug then NO i dont have a satisfied answer of how to make it work.