Copy static/offline object?

Hey there guys,
I'm using SA-MP Map construction, and it works like a charm for the removebuildings, but if I want to copy an object from the map, it just won't appear in the exactly same spot :\
Can anyone suggest me what would be the better tool to do this with enough accuracy?

Many thanks

You copy the coordinates and paste it on the new object.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulDinam
View Post
You copy the coordinates and paste it on the new object.
Yeah, seems easy, but I just copy pasted a createobject generated by that and doesn't appear at the same spot and with same rotation...
I tried this for different objects in different spots of the map and it never appears right... I'm 100% sure is no problem with my gamemode whatsoever...

Sorry for bumping, but it would be really helpful if someone could suggest me a fix for this..
I just opened the editor and copied a ground object at a51:
CreateObject(16209, 205.49219, 1730.35156, 17.82813, 356.85840, 0.00000, 3.14159);

If I add that, and go check my server, the object isn't right placed, and I'm sure that's an issue from the mapeditor... Is there a way to get this more accurated?

Code:
Doesn't that look awfully familiar? This is almost certainly an issue converting radians to degrees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
View Post
Code:
Doesn't that look awfully familiar? This is almost certainly an issue converting radians to degrees.
I didn't even realize that, nice catch... I'll report this bug on mapeditor's thread...
Is there any other tool I can use to achieve this?