Warning: client exceeded 'ackslimit'

Hello! In this evening, my server was stuck and I found just this warning into server_log.txt.

Warning: client exceeded 'ackslimit' 109.97.72.28:63939 (49225403) Limit: 3000/sec
Incoming connection: 109.97.72.28:59335
Warning: client exceeded 'ackslimit' 109.97.72.28:59335 (48808264) Limit: 3000/sec
I was looking for solving the problem, but to increase the limit is not the best idea. Is someone who can help me to solve it and why this warning appear?

Thanks!

They are probably simply lagging. It is safe to increase the ackslimit to 4000.

I can't do anything else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pty
View Post
I can't do anything else?
Unless it turns up a heap, it's only a warning...

Maybe also, you shouldn't post the players IP out of consideration for them.

Ok, but what is the problem? From where is coming, and I can't prevent this warning?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pty
View Post
Ok, but what is the problem? From where is coming, and I can't prevent this warning?
More than likely he's dropping packets, and losing connection. It's only a warning, and if it is only once in a while, then just keep an eye out for more.

He may even be on wifi as that drops packets.

It's only a warning, and will only affect you if it was spamming. As I said, just keep an eye out for more.

If it starts happening to more people, then it could be a connection issue, either on their end, or on the servers end. 1 player being affected would simply point to the players end, until of course, more experience the same issue.