SA-MP Freezing/Lag Spikes?

Hello everyone, i am looking forward to get some help in here. The problem is that everytime i play, i get some random very short freezes or lag spikes if that's what is called, it's like half a second or sometimes one second, it really annoys me and i don't have ANY mods at all, my FPS is about 60 and i don't have a problem with it, i am looking for help here as it is really disturbing my gameplay. I have tried /fpslimit and getting a stream memory fix, even the 512mb.cs one or bigger than that, no results on fixing it. I have gotten a new PC and replaced everything, i am still getting the lag spikes and it is really annoying me, maybe i should get a dedicated GPU?, i'm so pissed off.

Anyone helping me will get Reputation.

System Specifications

Win7
4GB of Ram
HD Graphics 4400 + Geforce G210 if i need it, it's not installed in the PC.
Intel Core i3 4150

Your system specifications are really really bad.

Upgrade your PC.

Not everyone has money to upgrade their PC, and no shit about that, how is your reply "Upgrade your PC" going to help me?, if you don't have anything useful, then don't post, i could still run GTA san andreas.

Do you have an antivirus? Some antivirus programs that scan new files constantly cause this because of the chatlog file, try to exclude My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\chatlog.txt from your antivirus program.

Those freezes is caused by bad sectors on your HDD and/or low RAM, with 2GB ram is not smart to increase stream memory, actually by reducing stream memory you will get smoother gameplay, and ofcrouse remove HD mods and textures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
View Post
Do you have an antivirus? Some antivirus programs that scan new files constantly cause this because of the chatlog file, try to exclude My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP\chatlog.txt from your antivirus program.
Hey, thanks for your suggestion, i am going to try what you just said right now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexSwezVotra
View Post
Your system specifications are really really bad.

Upgrade your PC.
GTA SA system requirements:

CPU: Pentium III or Athlon equivalent
CPU Speed: 1 Ghz
RAM: 256 MB
Video Card: 64 MB DirectX 8.1 compatible video card (NVIDIA GeForce 3 or better)
Sound Card: Yes
Free Disk Space: 3.6 GB for minimal install
DVD-ROM: 8X DVD-ROM

Now, ofc, add a bit to all of that considering SA-MP servers will surely use more. However, even with that bigger amount SA-MP would use it would still be good enough to run it properly without any lag, so please don't talk non sense, okay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
View Post

Video Card: 64 MB DirectX 8.1 compatible video card (NVIDIA GeForce 3 or better)

Now, ofc, add a bit to all of that considering SA-MP servers will surely use more. However, even with that bigger amount SA-MP would use it would still be good enough to run it properly without any lag, so please don't talk non sense, okay?
Can play GTA SA with out graphics card it works fawlessy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
View Post
I have tried what you said, also uninstalled my Anti Virus, there is no improvement at all.

- Still willing to find a solution, please reply to this thread only if you have a strong suggestion that may fix my problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast3r
View Post

I did mean SA-MP Servers, hence why he lags.