Code:
SendClientMessage(playerid, "Hi", COLOR_WHITE);
Fix:
Code:
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "Hi);
Actully it's
Code:
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, " Hi");

This would be more useful if it had some of the more obscure errors, for example calling a variable as a function or errors to do with variables you think are declared being undeclared (for example when they are static or you use them before you declare them). There are a few hundred compiler messages - check the PAWN language documentation for them all.

Nice Tut!

I am bumping this so new scripters can see this and solve their small problems without having to ask on Scripting Discussion.

Great job by the way.

Good job, but is not a very completed list, Great job anyway

Nice tutorial.
useful for beginners.

Okay how would I fix warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "OnPlayerShootPlayer")
?

one thing, when fixing loose indentation you can just simply:
Code:
#pragma tabsize 0 // FTW
@RichyB
Code:
forward CallbackName(paramsforthecallback);

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowman12
View Post
one thing, when fixing loose indentation you can just simply:
Code:
#pragma tabsize 0 // FTW
NO! That is not a fix! That is simply ignoring an error which can provide vital insight in to possible bug locations. If you are going to tell people to do that, then tell them what it is - ignoring the problem, not fixing it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y_Less
View Post
NO! That is not a fix! That is simply ignoring an error which can provide vital insight in to possible bug locations. If you are going to tell people to do that, then tell them what it is - ignoring the problem, not fixing it!
Exactly, I never used that, because I heard it's just something to escape your problems! (:

yes .

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk
View Post
Did you include foreach in your code?
yeah, i add include foreach in my code,but it doesn't work??

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahlevy
View Post
yeah, i add include foreach in my code,but it doesn't work??
Try this syntax:
Code:
foreach (Player, i);

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk
View Post
Try this syntax:
Code:
foreach (Player, i);
can't?? any suggest?

Code:
D:\FahLevY\PROJECT SERVER GUE !!!\Server Jadi!\Wargaming\gamemodes\War_.pwn(1579) : error 017: undefined symbol "foreach"
D:\FahLevY\PROJECT SERVER GUE !!!\Server Jadi!\Wargaming\gamemodes\War_.pwn(1579) : error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
D:\FahLevY\PROJECT SERVER GUE !!!\Server Jadi!\Wargaming\gamemodes\War_.pwn(1579) : error 017: undefined symbol "i"
D:\FahLevY\PROJECT SERVER GUE !!!\Server Jadi!\Wargaming\gamemodes\War_.pwn(1579) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1) Don't use the comma syntax.

2) Why do you have a semi-colon on the line?

Quote:
View Post

So wht im to do for that??

It could have been better . Anyway , nice work

Quote:
View Post

1. Why not? Is it deprecated?

2. Whoops.

Yes, very much so, but there is no way to use pragma deprecation on it. If I ever release a new version it will be gone - there are a few new features I'd like to add that are held back by having to support that old syntax.

Thank You !