Can we have an anti-cheat against this hack?

The player is controlling via passenger.

Can SA-MP do something about this in 0.3.7? It shouldn't be that hard..

You can just monitor distance travelled on passenger seat without driver in the vehicle, and if it exceeds some value, kick the player.

I guess a vehicle with just a passenger doesnt count as "occupied" so the protection for unoccupied vehicle movements doesnt come in play here, while technically the vehicle is "unoccupied", meaning there is noone driving it.
Maybe it would already help to expand the protection to consider all vehicles with no driver.

The SA-MP team can just fix it in the source...

I really didn't even look into this because I saw the oppurtunity to get it fixed internally, unoccupiedvehicleupdate might be the way to go, but... w/e. Tihs issue has been in sa-mp since 0.3b as 'AFAIK'. Think it's time to be fixed.

I remember players flying all over the place 'remotely' jacking and controlling vehicles, but this is another issue, they don't JACK the cars, they simply just enter them then do w/e!

This is and should be fixed in your script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JernejL
View Post
What about 'full aim while driving with bouncing bullets' Should that be fixed through my script also?

How?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
View Post
What about 'full aim while driving with bouncing bullets' Should that be fixed through my script also?

How?
Yes.

It's called onplayerweaponshot and checking for bullets that don't come out of driveby camera mode...

Do you ever think out of the box?

Quote:
View Post
I never actually saw these hacks happen.. only got pictures of them.

Sorry.

What about the silent aimboting that everyone is having such a hard time to detect? any tips for that or the others?

"It's called onplayerweaponshot and checking for bullets that don't come out of driveby camera mode..."

Why driveby camera mode? when your drivebying as a driver it stays as "CAMERA_MODE_INCAR 18" for me? http://puu.sh/fV0o3/5cfece7bc7.png

Quote:
View Post
No bugs with SA-MP should be suggested to be fixed in the script. I can understand that in terms of programming it may be easier to leave some fixes/changes to be done in Pawn for efficency or other reasons, but even so, some sort of include or filterscript should be officially released to address those fixes.

Y_Less did an alright job but it doesn't fix all of the bugs that could be fixed, and to my understanding it mostly fixes problems with code rather than bugs in the actual game.

Quote:
View Post
Quote:
View Post
Yes.

It's called onplayerweaponshot and checking for bullets that don't come out of driveby camera mode...

I think ... scripters have to "fix" too many things using SA-MP and I hope that dev team are 'more sensitive' for server owners request than you.