Learning pawno

Guys I wanted to know the easiest way to learn pawno to make gamemodes like life of flying
If u can teach add me on Skype my id is Shokeen.sud or just links of tutorials

use sa-mp.com and wiki.sa-mp.com

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=375747

****** is your best friend.

Well first of all, PAWNO is the program you use and PAWN is the language.

Pawno is not a compiler. Pawno is an editor. Like Notepad++, like Sublime, Like NetBeans ...

Pawncc is the compiler, Pawno is an PAWN editing program.
Simply "learning" to create big gamemodes will be nearly impossible, you have to start small and learn to script before you can create a huge gamemode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
The best way to use Pawno to do that is to not. For larger modes, I would suggest learning a more flexible program. I personally use Notepad++, but there are modes for Sublime text, and other dedicated SA:MP editors. That way, you can use multiple files in tabs and other useful features (plus the indentation in Pawno is finickity).
Totally agree with that. As soon as youre working on like 3 different files at the same time using pawno is a pain. The pawno executable does not even have the file name in the title, making switching between the files a taskbar-roulette.

Ive used pawno for quite a while, but switched to notepad++ some years ago, no I dont want to ever change back, even if pawno gets an tab update and bugfixes. Still its THE tool for beginners as you dont have to set anything up and can completely focus on the script.