How to be a scripter

Guyzzz i want to learn samp scripiting i can't learn from wiki or from gamemodes i can only from a scripiter please teach me scripiting i like to do developing anyone here to teach me samp scripiting i dont know how to start where to start please help me i request you all...

i consider u learn form editing a Gamemode.

it is the easyest way. or wiki - hard

no one will help u.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh
Посмотреть сообщение

no one will help u.
I'll try to edit gamemode but no result

There are well explained tutorials both on SA-MP forums and *******. If you don't understand them, hire someone to teach you.

I understand them but i need someone to tell me now what should i do i can't do it without someone

There are experienced scripters who will teach you coding for money. If you want to do that let me know and I will suggest you a person.

Born again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Born again.
Nice Idea xD

dude try looking into the wiki to know the functions don't try to memorize the functions just try to use them, and start by doing a script of creating a car by using a command, by yourself if you have a problem then ask on the forums people will help you out.
you also need to learn the syntax of the language much like every other language you will use. this is important to do.
first a simple command i recommend you zcmd then do a register system with some save system and then try harder things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhmoor
Посмотреть сообщение
I'll try to edit gamemode but no result
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naresh
Посмотреть сообщение

no one will help u.
True

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasonPlay
Посмотреть сообщение
There are experienced scripters who will teach you coding for money. If you want to do that let me know and I will suggest you a person.
True

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAnonymous
Посмотреть сообщение
Born again.
LOL

Try to search on *******, edit the gamemode(s) and try to see some help from scripting help.