Just a quick question...?

If i posted a advert on the server ad section, do i have to wait 30days from the advert till i can post another? or does it just mean i can post one in February and another in March?

You can post again once the advertisement section gets cleaned up (which is usually every month).

The rules clearly tell you everything you need to know, there's no need to explain anything.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/announcement.php?f=13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
The rules clearly tell you everything you need to know, there's no need to explain anything.

http://forum.sa-mp.com/announcement.php?f=13
And? He is just quickly asking as he stated in the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zLucifer
Посмотреть сообщение
And? He is just quickly asking as he stated in the thread.
Why should you listen to "insecure sources" if you can retrieve the necessary information from that thread which is sure to be exact and correct?

That thread tells you everything you need to know about server adverts, laziness isn't an excuse.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Why should you listen to "insecure sources" if you can retrieve the necessary information from that thread which is sure to be exact and correct?

That thread tells you everything you need to know about server adverts, laziness isn't an excuse.
The source doesn't matter. If he chose to post a thread to figure out his desired answer, then he will.
Has absolutely nothing to do with you. Keep your opinions to yourself.

lol why isit everything on here turns into a debate? i could the answer simple..

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyMofo
Посмотреть сообщение
lol why isit everything on here turns into a debate? i could the answer simple..
Well, if you're too lazy to read that thread, I will post this here (even if I think it's useless).

Server Advertisements
Advert Requirements - You need a forum reputation of at least 15 in order to create an advert. This is to stop people joining just to advertise, and instead offer it as a reward for useful contributing members of the forum.
Only One Advert Per Month - Each server can only have ONE advert posted per month, you cannot bump this advert in any way but you can edit it. Changing IP or name does not qualify you for a new advert, that's what "edit" is there for. Changing an advert to say "deleted" does not qualify you to post a new one, it simply means that your one for the month says "deleted" (possibly the most useless advert ever). If an advert gets removed and you post a new one, that is still a second one, and you still aren't allowed it. Note that this is per CALENDAR month, so one on the 30th then one 2 days later on the 1st is allowed, assuming that the forum has been cleaned in the interim.
Only Server Owners May Post - If you do not OWN the server, you may not post. Owners cannot give you permission to post for them - they do not make the rules of these forums and they do not have the authority to change them. If you make multiple adverts for multiple servers, and it is not clear that you own them all they will simply be removed as owning more than one different server is unlikely. "But I'm the community manager." is not an excuse - in that case write the advert for the owner to post. "But the owner is banned." is also not an excuse, if a member is banned, why should they still be allowed to use the forums for their own gain?
Servers Only - This is not a place to advertise clans/free server hosting/hosting companies.

- Source: Forum Rules.

Red text corresponds to the answer of this topic, the rest is just for reference.

@zLucifer - Why don't YOU keep your opinions to yourself? You're not helping him in anyway. I pointed him to the most exact source possible, and it's official information too, but he just ignored me. And what did you do? Hmmm... I guess, nothing, except "nag".

The source matters, it does, and a lot. Would you rather ask a question to someone who isn't familiar with pawn or to someone who is?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Note that this is per CALENDAR month, so one on the 30th then one 2 days later on the 1st is allowed, assuming that the forum has been cleaned in the interim.
That is so wrong, that it's retarded.

Calender month means the whole month, not just the 2 days.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/calendar_month

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
- Please do NOT reply to my response, his question was already answered.
If it was answered correctly, then maybe... Not when you're answering incorrectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
That is so wrong, that it's retarded.

Calender month means the whole month, not just the 2 days.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/calendar_month

If it was answered correctly, then maybe... Not when you're answering incorrectly.
You should read the whole sentence, instead of making a fool out of yourself.

Note that this is per CALENDAR month, so one on the 30th then one 2 days later on the 1st is allowed, assuming that the forum has been cleaned in the interim.

Source: Forum Rules.
Link: http://forum.sa-mp.com/announcement.php?f=22