Player Informations Command

Dear community,

I got a problem, i was thinking about it, but i was not enable to figure it out.

I need simple comand /info, that will show player his informations, about his account.

For example.

Player writes command /info
SCM shows up with info like:
Kills : 50
Deaths : 14
Played Time : 2h 32min

and stuff, so I need example of that command, I got done my register system.. its newbie but its working, but i need also figure out this one. Thanks!

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=289972 Search before posting.

Well, not sure what command syntax you're using (strcmp with OnPlayerCommandText, ZCMD (recommended), DCMD or whatever), so i'll just give you the content of the command. It should look like this:
new string[64];
format(string, sizeof(string), "Kills: %d", PlayerKills[playerid]);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR, string);
format(string, sizeof(string), "Deaths: %d", PlayerDeaths[playerid]);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR, string);
//etc

Of course, you might have to replace COLOR with the color you want and PlayerKills, PlayerDeaths with the actual variables of your GM.

To Isolated: Man I am sorry, I was searching but.. You know In my country its only INFO, so i was like stressed out. And the word "stats" didint come on my textbox to search it. I am sorry, now its fine, i found it, thanks bro.

To HazardouS: Thanks bro also, I am using the DCMD syntax, its best for me and I love it. I dont care about ZCMD no more, for some reason, I just dont feel okay when using it.

I will do my best to learn from you guys, thanks again for fast reply!