Quick question

Say I wanted to make something of a supernatural race, how would I go about doing that? It puzzles me, if anyone knows how I really need help.

Could you elaborate?

So now my "quick question", why would you use such a vague thread name? That's actually against the rules apparently.

And yes, as cuzido said, elaborate. How would we understand what you want if you haven't told us? All you said was "supernatural race", we can't just go guessing here. Again, you are being too vague.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=574725

Do you want bots or players to have these special races?
What type of supernatural race do you want? Werewolves, demons, angels, unicorns, pink ponies, purple koala bears, giant ants with lizard tails, kitten ghosts, this list is infinite. Hell, technically Goldilocks is supernatural.

Quote:

ponies, purple koala bears, giant ants with lizard tails

That would be some kickass server xD
But tbh, you simply can't unless your own imagination is good enough to come up with powers, if you are asking here then you are in the wrong path
brainstorm, think about it for a day or two.

As in supernatural race, I am referring to a Werewolf, or Vampire. How can I make either one of these races so that the player is able to become one?

You can create variables like
PHP код:
new Werewolf[MAX_PLAYERS], Vampire[MAX_PLAYERS]; 
Assign them to the player when they do a certain command or when they pick their class/skin after they connect.
You can then give them certain commands or powers according to their "supernatural race".

Or just use SetPlayerTeam to restrict a "race" to a team.
There is an example on the SetPlayerTeam page on how to set a player's team when they spawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuzido
Посмотреть сообщение
You can create variables like
PHP код:
new Werewolf[MAX_PLAYERS], Vampire[MAX_PLAYERS]; 
Assign them to the player when they do a certain command or when they pick their class/skin after they connect.
You can then give them certain commands or powers according to their "supernatural race".

Or just use SetPlayerTeam to restrict a "race" to a team.
There is an example on the SetPlayerTeam page on how to set a player's team when they spawn.
Thank you for the support.