** [MySQL]: Unknown column 'Gold' in 'field list'

I dont understand this error, can you help me?

pawn Code:
format(query, sizeof(query), "UPDATE `characters` SET `Created` = '%d', `Gender` = '%d', `Birthdate` = '%s', `Origin` = '%s', `Skin` = '%d', `PosX` = '%.4f', `PosY` = '%.4f', `PosZ` = '%.4f', `PosA` = '%.4f', `Health` = '%.4f', `Interior` = '%d', `World` = '%d', `Hospital` = '%d', `HospitalInt` = '%d', `Money` = '%d', `Gold` = '%d', `BankMoney` = '%d', `OwnsBillboard` = '%d', `Savings` = '%d', `Admin` = '%d', `Helper` = '%d', `Moderator` = '%d', `JailTime` = '%d', `Muted` = '%d'",

Well, it's pretty self explanatory. The 'Gold' field (column) is not recognized by your 'characters' table, so make sure that field exists.

Okay, How can i create an new column for the gold?

The string you are formatting there is a query. Where do queries go? To a SQL database. What is a SQL database made of? Tables. What are the main elements of a table? Fields. Are fields in the script? No, they are in a table. Are you sure that the field "Gold" really exists in your table? We don't know, but we hope to find out.

Using phpmyadmin, you can simply go to the table and in the structure panel page click "add a column to the table".

Additionally, you can use a SQL query to modify the data:
pawn Code:
ALTER TABLE `characters` ADD `Gold` INT NOT NULL ;

Quote:
Originally Posted by HazardouS
View Post
The string you are formatting there is a query. Where do queries go? To a SQL database. What is a SQL database made of? Tables. What are the main elements of a table? Fields. Are fields in the script? No, they are in a table. Are you sure that the field "Gold" really exists in your table? We don't know, but we hope to find out.
I found out that there is no column from Gold in the SQL, how can i create an new column

Do what Abagail said above. Choose the method that's simpler for you.