Remotely closing the connection for a player

Hello.

I am working on a plug-in, and wish to know if I can somehow remotely close the connection on a player without giving the "Server closed the connection" message.

Something kind of like this
native Kick_(playerid);

Which would kick them from the server, without showing any server closed the connection messages(and preferably no "%s left the server" messages...

Natively, it's not possible.

But is it possible? And how could I do it? Using RPCS / raknet functions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppy
Посмотреть сообщение
But is it possible? And how could I do it? Using RPCS / raknet functions?
It would be possible if you "memory hack" the sa-mp server network layer(raknet)

Ask Kurta999

Impossible, that message is not sent from server, its a message client prints when connection is terminated (Not lost). To remove that message you have to modify samp client.

Why not simply clear the chat window? And about the "%s left the server messages." aren't this possible to remove from OnPlayerDisconnect()? I don't see the point in making such plugin.

Clearing the chat is not efficient, and is not my intent. The only thing I can think of to do this in PAWN is storing EVERY client message sent to each player(last 20), how-ever this would be greatly inefficient.

So is this, or is it not something we can control using network functions?

The client writes that message. This isnt anything the server could control, not even with special packets to the client.
If you want to quietly remove or suspend a player from the game, unsync him using OnPlayerUpdate.

And creating a kick-native that does not call OnPlayerDisconnect would be against the meaning of OnPlayerDisconnect. This would cause more problems than it would solve. Simply setting a flag would be absolutely fine to prevent sending the "left the server" message.