Server.Whats your opinion on it?

So what do you think,which server is better.
A:One with so much unique features,but unfriendly players and admins
I am looking at you CrazyBobs
B:A server with little features,but friendly players and admins
Choose A or B and tell me why

B, if they have a scripter and makes updates all the time. And A , not at all because that server it's not going to be good for Roleplay.

Obviously B. Gaming is meant to be a fun experience (of which people seem to 'forget').

Well, my opinion is B, because it's important to have fun and have a friendly staff team and players.

B -4char

B is my opinion because fun needs to be first and they can learn and update server.
A is not my opinion because whatever features it is, if staff is not friendly no one like to play.

If a server isn't enjoyable, why play it?

This poll is rather obvious to be honest. But I'd go for a little bit of B and A.

A is like joining a big community full of assholes.(lots of them nowadays)
B is more like joining a shitty edit and getting 100million and asslicking from the owner.

I would probably go for smaller projects, which at one point may have lesser features than other servers but imo has potential to grow(expanding on features as it does). I play on bigger servers just to slack off and find somebody to kill. But participating in smaller communities tbh is a lot more fun.

Both is Inter Linked. so Nice Script Actracts Players and Players in return Actract Players

I know a server that has both of them,

But B